S1.E6. CDC Bitten.

*Carl's POV.*
"Hello, anybody infected." A mysterious man yells. Everybody pointed their guns at the noise. "One of our group was. He didn't make it." Dad said, making me think of Jim. "Why are you here? What do you want?" The man asked. "A chance," Dad replied. "That's asking an awful lot these days." Mistory guy said. Making me squeeze Sofia's hand. "I know," Dad said after a small pause. I see Mr. Mistory looks at all of us. "You all submit to a blood test that's the price of admission." "We can do that," Dad said. Sofia and I noticed Dylan tense up. "You got stuff to bring in. You do it now. Once this door closes, it stays closed." Mr. Mistory states. The grown-ups go outside, and Dylan hands me, Rory. "Can you hold him while I get our bags?" She asked. "Yeah," I say, grabbing a sleeping Rory as she runs out.

*Daryl POV*
We are all getting our blood tested after meeting the crazy vi robot shit. Everyone went, but Rory and shit. "Is the blood test necessary for everyone?" I ask, looking at a slightly shaking Dylan. "Yes." The doctor said. Dylan begins walking up and just stops. I go to her. "I can't do it." She whispers. I think for a moment. God, the girl has every right to be scared. I grab her hand, pulling her to my chest and picking her up. "What's wrong with her?" Andra asks. "She okay?" Dale asks when I don't respond. "She's fine." I bring them to the chair and place them on my lap. "Hey Rick, come here," I shout slightly, and Rick walks over. "Hold Little Bug for a moment," I say as I hand him the still-sleeping baby. "Okay." He said, talking to the baby and gently rocking him. "Hey, doc, give me the needle you're going to use for her," I ask the doctor, preparing the needle. "I can't do that it's unsanitary" You want her to give you blood or not?" I say, reaching out my hand. He sighed and then handed me the needle. "Bug, look, it's empty, see." I show her. "Of course it's empty. What would be in it?" He asked, clearly confused by the seemingly obvious statement. "Okay," she said softly, and I handed the needle to the doctor. He begins to turn around. "STOP!" Dylan yells.  The doctor freezes in his spot and looks at her. "Keep the shot where she can see it," I say. "Why?" He asked. I roll my eyes and lean in whispering. "Her father shot her up with heroin when he was high a couple of times. So she's clearly not a big fan of shots." He looked at bug sadly then whispered. "Oh." After he took her blood to run the test, Bug got off. "You need the baby?" I ask, preparing to judge his answer."No. He's fine. If he was going to turn, he would let us know." Dylan walked up to the doctor and tapped him on the shoulder. "Yes." He asked, preparing the viles. "How come when Jim got bit, he got sick?" She asked. "It's like..." he thought for a minute, thinking how to explain this to a child. "It's like a virus, a deadly virus that gets activated when you get bit." He said. "And just Jim and Mom had it?" She asked. He looks down for a moment. "No, we all have it." He states coldly. "Lier." She said, crossing her arms, and the doctor turned around. "How am I lying?" He asked. "I got bit almost two months ago, and I'm not sick," Dylan stated confidently. Then everyone looked at her. "What?!" the doctor shouted. "Yeah, see, I still have the scar." She said, pulling her pants just above her ankle, revealing a healed bite mark.

*Dylans POV*
Everyone went to go to dinner and have a shower. Apparently, my being immune to walker bites is a big deal, so I ate with the doctor in the labs as he ran tests. I was eventually taking a nap when I got an MRI. Rory went with Daryl when he went to get food. The doctor started compiling information in a folder and gave it to me. "I'll talk to your group later, go." He said, sending me to walk to the dormitories. When I got there, I saw Shane pinning Lori to the wall as she struggled. "HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yelled, making him let go. He ran over to me. "You are to tell no one you hear me." He yelled, grabbing my wrist really hard. At that moment, he looked just like my father. So I responded like I would to my father. "Yes, sir." After he left, Lori went up to me crying. "You."she breathed heavily. "You o... you okay?" I began to cry hugging her.
*The next day*
I woke up late. I just say up turned on the light went out. I ran over to everyone who was with the doctor who was about to talk. "This place I'd going to explode it would be painless to anyone inside......" I ran to our stuff and emptied each room into their bags, then raided the kitchen packing it in anywhere we had space than the medical cabinets. Just as I finished, the group ran in. "Bug, the building is going to explode in 28 minutes. Jackie's staying. He's letting us go because he thinks someone can use you to cure the world or something. We need to grab our stuff and go." Daryl shouted, running in. "I got everything." We all grabbed something and ran to the outside wall. The men banged on the glass until Carol gave them a hand grande. They blew up the glass. "Bug, little bug, come on," Daryl yelled, lifting us through the opening. We ran killing walkers to the RV Daryl carrying us both. We go to the RV and hid in the back. Andrea and Dale came in after the explosion. Rory began to cry. Daryl left me in the RV with Carl and Sofia. To go drive the truck. Rory calmed down and laid on my lap as Sofia and Carl lay their heads on my shoulders. As we dove to whatever shit storm is coming next.