8-2d - Accepting Yotsuba's Offer

DECISION 2: Will you go to the café with her?

CHOICE a - YES

(Y/N) smiled. "Sure, thanks. You seem really enthusiastic about this."

Yotsuba also smiled as she entered after him. "I always like giving small gifts to people I like!"

The two placed their order – (Y/N), an iced coffee; Yotsuba, a cup of orange juice – and sat down at a table. The two talked friendlily until their order was called.

"Order four-two-zero? One orange juice and one iced coffee?"

(Y/N) got up to get the drinks, but Yotsuba jumped up and pushed him down. "It's okay, (L/N)-san! I'll get them!" She quickly returned with the drinks.

Yotsuba sipped her juice. "Wow, that's some very good orange juice!"

(Y/N) smiled. "Glad it's good, Yotsuba."

They continued drinking their drinks until they were close to finishing them. It seemed like something was on Yotsuba's mind.

"Yotsuba...?"

She was startled. "Y–Yes, (L/N)-san?"

"You know, you can call me by my first name."

"I want to be respectful, though!"

"Alright, (L/N)-san it is."

"Anyway! I... Um..."

(Y/N) patiently waited for Yotsuba's response, but he did not expect what would happen. She tightly closed her eyes and just let her words go.

"I really like you, (L/N)-san!"

"...!"

"I think you're really smart, and really nice, and really..." – she quieted down – "hand... some..." – back to normal volume – "and I think that, if you gave me the chance, I could show you how great of a partner I can be!"

(Y/N) gently ruffled Yotsuba's hair. "I really appreciate that, Yotsuba–"

"You don't have to answer now, just think about it!"

He chuckled. "I will, I will..." He got up and threw his now-empty coffee cup out. "Thank you, Yotsuba. I'll talk to you soon." He started walking toward the door.

"You're leaving?!" she called after him, more surprised than annoyed.

"Yeah, Ally's waiting back home–"

"Oh, okay, gogogo." She pretend-shoved him out the door.

He continued thinking about Yotsuba's confession as he walked home. He wasn't sure if he wanted to commit to i, but he had a feeling it might somehow work out.

[YOTSUBA ENDING]

- = + = -

hello Yotsuba fans. congrats on getting the confession. carefully consider it and think whether or not you would accept it.

keep an eye out for a future chapter like this one but in which you actually get the girl, not just the confession.

thanks for reading.

- Niko-kun