6 - Stopping the Sleepover

Welcome back to the Quints not liking (Y/N) spending time with Akasuki. In today's episode: a "sleepover"!

Will the Quints succeed in stopping (Y/N) from staying over at Kasu's place? Or is there something else at play here? Stay tuned to find out!

- we'll be right back with the show -

[(Y/N) and Ally walk into Tempura]

"Hey, Big Bubber?"

"Yes, Ally?"

"I love Tempura, but it would be really cool if they had some more foods."

"They do, you just gotta try something other than the bacon double cheeseburger."

[Ally sighs] "If only they had poutine..."

[Mikari pops his head out of the kitchen] "Did I hear 'poutine'?"

[cuts to epic slow-mo of poutine box]

"New! Poutine at Tempura. Deluxe French fries with supreme gravy, meeting extra squeaky cheese curds!"

[cuts to Ally taking a bite]

[she opens her eyes wide] "Wow! My mouth is blown!"

[cuts back to picture of poutine] "Poutine, now at Tempura. Also available as Bacon Cheeseburger poutine."

- now, back to the show -

"Okay, guys, this project will assess your understanding of this chapter," the teacher announced.

Everyone groaned because of the sudden new influx of work.

"Hey, it's either this or a test."

The students were still a bit salty but accepted that it was better than a test.

"Alright, I'll be nice, you can choose your groups."

Some students – including the Quints – stood up and walked over to their friends to form their groups.

(Y/N) mentally went through his list of friends: the Quints were in their own group; Fuutarou was in a group with Gin; and Kasu and Eiyuu were in a pair, but (Y/N) knew they wouldn't mind if he joined them.

The teacher looked at the slowly forming groups and noticed something. "Um, Nakanos, a group of five is a little big... Nino, how about you join Fuutarou and Gin?"

Nino was momentarily stunned. "I– Um–"

"Please, Nino, let's not waste time."

As Nino realized what was happening, she slowly grew furious, which was obvious on her face. (Y/N) had to try very hard to restrain his laughter. Karma? Might've been.

(Y/N) walked over to Kasu and Eiyuu and asked to join their group.

"Join?" Kasu was surprised. "You can come run it, for all I care."

"Yeah, dude, come on in," Eiyuu welcomed him.

As students were brainstorming, the three figured they should set up a meeting time to work on this project. Knowing their teacher, they likely wouldn't get much class time to work on it.

(Y/N) said he was available all days except Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (for tutoring), and he'd rather not on Sunday.

They decided on just meeting up today (Tuesday) to get it over with. It was just about then that the bell rang to finish class, meaning it was now lunchtime.