Raymond talked about random things before he asked Cian about school,

'Cian, made any friends yet, like apart from us?' Raymond asked and everyone's attention turned to Cian.

'Maybe? her name is Jessica' Cian answered

'I don't know any Jessica that goes here' Raymond said racking his brain about who this Jessica was.

'She's new here, she was that bubbling girl who came out of the white car in this morning in the parking lot' Cian reminded them

'You don't mean that jerk's friends' Clint said with hostility

'Jerk?' Karin asked in confusion

'He means Trevor' Sean said

'Oh, he's been trending in girls' lips lately, I heard he's handsome, not seen him though' Karin said, she was getting more comfortable around them but she she strangely not yet comfortable with Asher and she steals glances from him.

'You know anything that have to do with Trevor is bad luck' Raymond said sipping his orange juice.

'I don't think they are actually friends, Trevor ignored her presence back at my history class, I think something bring them together but not friendship' Cian said thinking about it could be but couldn't come up with a definite reason. 'Cian!' a voice called and everybody turned towards the direction of the person who called, it was the always bubbling girl, Jessica, Cian nodded to her and she smiled like she had won a lottery. She passed their table and went to an empty table, Shannon followed behind Nadia then stopped at Cian's table

'I don't know you're friends with the Hybrids, you are so disgusting' Shannon said and went to join Jessica and Nadia.

'What was that about?' Cian asked Karin

'That's my... sister' Karin said trying to hide the hurt in her tone

'Your what!' Raymond said being dramatic

'She's my sister, name's Shannon, we don't really get along like you guys' Karin said referring to the twins

'As if' Raymond said like Karin was exaggerating their relationship.

'You are a witch and she's a...vampire' Cian said squirting his eyes to see the "V" writing in red on a label that was pinned to the right side of her chest. That was an identification label, which is wore so as an identity to what you are.

'Oh, I forgot, it isn't genetically' Cian said slapping his fore head in remembrance.

Someone walked passed them and that person's scent sent Asher on edge, Asher turn to see who it was, it was Tyler, Tyler glanced at Asher from over his shoulder like he also felt on edge before his eyes moved to Cian who was focused on his food to notice anything. Tyler sat on a table that enables a clearer view on Cian and continued staring at Cian like he wanted to devour him whole. It was then that Cian felt someone looking at him, though there were people looking at him but this look was different from others, so he turned and immediately saw Tyler who shot him a flirty smile, Asher saw it and his frown deepens.

'Who's that?' Cian asked noticing that it was the same who sat behind him in history class.

'Who?' Clint and Karin said in unison

'The werewolf sitting at the corner staring at me' Cian said and turned to see who it was.

'Another of Trevor's friend, why are they hovering over you?' Raymond said it sounded like a complain as he remembered that morning at the parking lot.

'I heard his name is Tyler' Clint said and everyone stared at him in disbelief

'Don't look at me like that, I have my ways of getting informations' Clint defended

'He's not only a were wolf he's also an Alpha' Asher said getting everyone attention from Clint to himself.

'How did you know?' Cian, asked in enthusiasm

'Werewolf are territorial by nature so the Alphas werewolf aren't able to share a territory peacefully, like now I felt strangely on edge when he passed me' Asher glancing back at Tyler who was staring at him. It was like they were having a glaring competition and they were too prideful to let each other win.

'Asher, Asher!' Sean called raising his voice a little causing Asher to peel his eyes away from Tyler,

'What?' Asher asked with a slight frown appearing on his forehead.d

'I know you are both Alphas and it's werewolf nature, Just don't get into a fight with him' Sean said and Asher rolled his eyes.

'Asher, I mean it' Sean said and glanced at Cian then back at Asher and immediately Asher understood what he meant and relaxed his shoulders, letting the anger melt away. 'I think we finally have a rival group' Sean said leaning into his chair feeling anticipated about how all this would turn out. When Asher meets other Alphas at school, their presence doesn't disturb hum as much as Tyler does, it felt like Tyler was going to take something, maybe someone from him.

'Sean, I forgot, I have a group project on history of vampires, would you mind helping me out' Cian asked as they got the mansion

'No, problem, you said it's a group project who's your partner?' Sewn asked Cian rolled his eyes and answered, 'Trevor'.

'What did he do to you?' Clint snapped and cupped Cian's face in his palm, checking for injuries he hasn't notice like an over caring mother.

'Why would he, I'm not week and don't easily get bullied' Cian said jerking Clint's hand off his face.

'I can handle myself' Cian said when he saw everyone staring at him with worries

'Stop looking at me like that, I don't look like a charity case, I'm heading to bed' Cian said and head off to his room.

Few hours later,
'Cian!' a voice shouted waking Cian up from his sleep.

A/N: Because it's new year, I'm releasing three chapters, a triple update