New years- fluff?

This might be short story well it's supposed to be one since I have to upload other stories  all at once 😭

Finneys pov:

Me, robin, vance, Bruce, griffin and Billy were sitting down in a spare room in school playing truth or dare.

"Finney truth or dare?" Bruce asked me

"Uh dare" I said since I picked truth the last two rounds being careful

"Finally! Anyway I dare you to uhm.. Sit on robins lap!"

"Uh ok?" I got up from where I was and sat robins lap I immediately felt his slim hands hold my waist still. A couple rounds of asking each other went until it reached 11:55 pm.

"Ok who's doing the last dare of the night?"

"I'll pick someone" said Billy sitting next to griffin, he looked around the room them looked at me and robin.

"Robin truth or dare?"

"Dare, I'm not a wuss like you lot"

"You sure you won't be a wuss after this" Billy smirked at his own words the looked at me, I had knew he was planning something.

"I dare you to kiss finney until new year strikes"

I got dragged up by bruce and billy then robin got dragged up off the sofa by vance I got pushed by bruce and billy into robin I blushed as he held my in place with his hands wrapped around my waist, I moved my hands up to his neck and we both leaned in and soon our lips were connected I closed my eyes and heard the other scream of joy, the kiss lasted 3 minutes until the others shouted "HAPPY NEW YEAR'S"

We stopped kissing and caught our breath I turned around to see bruce was recording us the whole time....

300 words <3 <3

Happy new year 🎉🎊🎇