'24 months at camp green lake!'

A/n; this is set a few months before Stanley shows up, so up until then it's made up by me (except the barfbag part), this is based mainly on madelines pov but it will switch over onto other peoples also.

Getting caught

The bitter sweet stench of burning hit my nostrils as I walked through the hall ways of the burning apartment building, the one I used to call my home...

The smoke was getting worse, I rushed down the stairs and out of the main doors, the blinding lights of sirens blinded my vision. 'oh shit' I thought, the car pulled up. I froze in place. I didn't know if to run or not. So I didn't.

"GET YOUR HANDS UP!" One cop yelled to me
"NOW KID!!" The other cop followed quickly after.

I listened to them. I didn't know what else I could do. Anything is better than living in the streets though. Two cops came over to me one holding me in place whilst the other handcuffed me. I was forcefully led to the backseat of the cop car and was shoved in as I was being threatened.

Court room

I sat in the stand. Alone. Something I should have mentioned; my father left me when I was young, my mother died last year, I'd been living on the streets, no one there to go to court with me.

The judge began speaking pulling me straight out my thoughts, "after looking over this case" he began, "I have come to the conclusion that you are guilty of arson, attempted murder and vandalism however you have committed a series of crimes which brings me to my conclusion. As the female detention camp is closed, I must give you the choice: camp green lake or jail" I lowered my head towards the microphone in front of me, "camp green lake?" , I more questioned than answered.

"That's settled then! Madeline brewer is sentenced 24 months at camp green lake" the judge exclaimed banging the desk with his little wooden hammer.

A/n; sorry this is short! The next chapter will be longer as you will then be at camp! I hope you enjoyed, thank you for reading ♡♡