Cassie opened her present at Jay's house in the morning before work because she honestly couldn't wait. She got the outfit she had asked for and they had even put some jewellery in there, like rings and a few beach style bracelets.

Jay and Will put money in together to get her a new phone because Cassie's was wrecked and had stopped working a few days ago. They transferred all her information over and all her photos before they gave it to her and she was extremely grateful.

"Gallo, give it back. I got the frog." Said Cassie as she tried to get it out of his hands.

"But the frog is the best one." He said as Kelly took it out of his hands.

"Kelly! C'mon. You know I can't reach that."

"Gallo's right. It is the best toy. Cass, I got nail clippers."

"Yeah, well you need them. Have you seen your long ass nails? You'll poke someone's eye out with them."

"Excuse you?" Said Kelly as he gripped is chest to act offended.

"Stella has the frog too. You live with her." Argued Cassie.

"Girl, I'm on your side." Said Stella as she started to back away from Kelly.

Kelly threw the frog towards Cassie but before she could grab it, Hermann took it.

"C'mon dude. Not fair." Said Gallo.

"It's not even yours." Laughed Hermann.

"Hermmy. C'mon." Said Cassie.

"Hermmy?" Asked Boden.

"Nope. That's not my name."

"I like it. Has a cool ring to it." Said Brett as she walked past him.

"Hey, Hermmy." Said Gallo.

"I'll dock your pay if you ever call me that again." He said.

"Give me the frog and I'll stop."

"If you dock his pay, it means you have more money for Molly's." Said Cassie.

"Good point. Here you go." Said Hermann as he handed her back the frog.

Gallo chased her through the firehouse as she ran off with the frog. He had just reached the corner when he stopped and looked around for Cassie.

She screamed as she jumped on his back and covered his eyes.

"Jesus kid. You scared me." He said as he walked back to the kitchen.

"Cassie, your phone is blowing up with video call." Said Mouch as he handed it to her.

"Most people call it FaceTime, Mouch. You are so old." Laughed Ritter.

Gallo put her down and she went into the conference room to take it.

"Merry Christmas, Cassie!" Shouted Harriet into the phone.

"Hey guys. How's Christmas in Spain?" Asked Cassie as she smiled at Harriet and James.

She liked her siblings and they didn't know about the different ways they were treated. Harriet could sometimes see it by the way Cassie would talk about Wendy. The calling her by her first name kind of gave it away.

"It's great. Do you wanna see what we got?" Asked James.

"Of course. Let me see."

"Ah cool, guys. Go careful on those scooters. Is it snowing in Spain?"

"Yeah. Look."

"C'mon guys, you need to get ready for Christmas Dinner. Hey, Cassie. Did you like your present?"

"Yeah it was amazing. Thank you." Said Cassie as she smiled.

"We can see you as clear as day. What happened to the crack on the front camera?"

"Oh, I got a new phone."

"From who?" Asked Steve.

"I bought it with some of the money I had saved up." Lied Cassie.

"Oh. We have to go, Cass. Where are you?"

"I'm at the fire station. I'm friends with some people here."

"Strange." Said Steve.

"We're playing a game and I want you to be my partner, Cassie. Kelly and Stella always win but you're smart." Said Gallo as he walked in.

"Who's that?" Asked Wendy as she got really close to the screen.

"Doesn't matter. I've got to go, merry Christmas. Love you."

"Okay. Bye, Cass."

Cassie's smile dropped slightly at the different goodbye she was given. At least she tried.

"Let's beat their asses." Laughed Cassie as she high fived Gallo.

"Yeah. Let's go!" He cheered.

"Why do you guys always win?" Said Hermann as the game finished.