9.Pampering Her Baby💞

Start from the beginning

After some time she gave him her pillow and left after wearing her shirt back to made something healthy for him (she didn't feed him becoz its the only way she can feed bin healthy food by bribing him his feedy so only after his medicine)

Dinning table
Elders are still worried for him becoz they have not seen him after that and they can't see him also until he is fully okay becoz he hates if anyone witness his baby side except jigar and asha only they are exception but not everytime.For Now Jigar and Asha are handling MaNan's work in their absence. nandu Comes down and see No one is in mood and are worried.

Nan: Everyone i told you all yesterday only he is fine he will be fully okay in few days his stomach is upset and he only need relaxation nothing else and we have wedding around the corner start preparing for the wedding we don't have much time and before you all say that he isn't fine and how is it gonna happen so i already said he will be okay and if you all wouldn't be prepared for wedding handling him would be a very difficult task.

C: But it won't be difficult for you Na.

Nan: You don't even know how will he react uf he don't get what he wants and its really a difficult task even for me to pacify him. so Just starts preparing for wedding just left the groom and bride Dresses we will get that after he recovers okay bye.

Saying this she entered kitchen and starts prepared oatmeal and scrambled eggs for him and herself how can she have anything else when her baby having all this(They both don't kike healthy foods)

MaNan's Room
Nandu enters in their room and see his baby woke up and sitting on the bed with grumpy face. she went toward him and sit beside him after placing breakfast on the bed Infront of them and cup his face and make him look at her.

Nan: What happened to my Baby why is so grumpy.

Ma(complaining tone): JAAN you leave me alone when i was sleeping and when i woke up you weren't there you know Nan I hate those morning when I don't wake up with you beside me.

At the end he got teary eyes before his tears spill nandu wipe them and take his lips for soulful kiss it was an assuring kiss Nandu was assuring him of her presence and he was soaking her presence in. after breaking tye kiss.

Nan: Baby I left for making something for you And I know My BaBy hate having these foods and it turn more worse if it's not made by me. And you need to have these and your medicine to get healthy fast Otherwise I wouldn't have left my Baby like this.Now stop being grumpy and give me a sweet breathtaking smile of yours.

He just smile to the fullest making her smile he hug her tight while hiding his face in her neck.she ruffle his hairs.

Nan: Come on get up fast lets get freshnup have shower then have food and medicine before you say i dont want to have shower Baby I am giving you shower and you are having it.

They both had a relaxing shower manik in boxers and nandu in Manik's t-shirt and her underwear only.

Nan: Have your breakfast and medicine if you don't have them you are jot getting you feedy.

Ma: JAAANNNN

Showing her his best puppy face making a cute pout trying to melt his Jaan Nandu peck his pout tightly and he smile to the fullest.

Nan: My Baby is tooo Cute And I know that it can work for anything but not for this Baby its about your health and I won't compromise on this and you know that you are getting your feedy you don't want that huh.

Ma: No No I wantttttt to have feed Come One lets eat and I know you will also eat this only.

Nandu feeds him and he feeds her and after that she gave him his medicine which he have making yucky faces.

Ma: Give me my feedy this medicine is distroying me tastebuds.

She chuckle listening his cute complains.

Nan: Wait a min let me out these dishes aside I am coming only.

She comes after putting them aside she slips in sheets and remove her t-shirt he come and latch on her nipple and starts sucking hurriedly.

Nan: Baby Slowly I am not going anywhere it's all yours only.

He smiles a bit and slow down.After some time he again sleep becoz of medicine he needs rest as much as he can Nandu was not getting sleep becoz she just woke up she calls Asha to inform them about Manik and get some updates about her work.

Nan: Hello How are you and is everything okay there?

Ash: Babe relax everything is okay.

Nan: You are forgetting your dare Ashuuuuuuu.

Ash: oh Fuck it I just hate your boyfriend for this and stop teasing me.

Nan: Haww ashu you hate your brother that's very bad.

Ash: I said i hate your boyfriend My Brother is my love I an never hate him but when he becomes your possessive boyfriend Na he just irritate the hell out of me I am missing Flirting with you.

Nan: Hahahahahaha you both brother sister are just kids I don't know when are you both gonna grow up

Ash: Never Ever and don't say like this we know you love us being childish and we love being childish.

Nan: That's The truth and i called you to inform Mani is fine and why you didn't even ask me about him?

Ash: He is with you Nandu No One in thus world can better take care of him then you and when he is with you he is always perfectly fine.

Nan: Okay Okay hows you and jigar handling all the work.

Ash: Like we always do and we are now experts in this and we love doing this for you both. Okay bye I have to attend some patients take care of you both see you soon.

Nan: Bye and take care of yourself.

Nandu read some books after cutting the call while massaging his head with one hand.

Like this Nandu Take care of him and he recovers in 3-4 days he just loved being pampered from his Jaan. Meanwhile everyone was busy preparing for the wedding they haven't seen manik these days he was in his room being his JAAN's baby and after being fully recovered and they were so happy seeing him fit and fine