ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ

ᵇᵃᵗᵒ. . . ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ

˳༄꠶

         "𝑨𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒓, 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆!"

Sokka's grip on the two shoulders tightened in alarm when the nun ran over to them. The taller girl inquired why, and the answer. . . well, the answer was annoying, to say the least.

"A group of people came to the abbey looking for you. A fierce looking woman with a horrible monster, and a young man with a scar."

slap

This earned a few looks from the others, but Rhea was so done with the prince that she just wanted to go kill Ozai right now and live on a cloud for the rest of her life. 

"The beast was using the scent of a necklace to follow you."

Regaining what little self control she had left, Rhea straightened up with a long sigh and took charge, "Thank you sister. I'll take care of them. For now please tell the others to stay in the prayer room while I do so."

The woman bowed and scurried away to carry out her words.

"Bato, go with the sister. Sokka packed our things and got Appa ready to fly immediately. Aang, Katara, help him, and for once, listen to him."

"Wha- no Rhea-"

She grabbed his jaw, looming over him as he was forced to stumble forward towards her, "I'll repeat myself. Pack our things, get Appa ready, and for once, listen to me."

"I believe you said Aang and Katara have to listen to me."

She tightened her grip and pushed down, making his knees bend so he was crouched a bit, making her seem bigger than she already was. 

"Go."

˳༄꠶

"So, is this the girlfriend? No wonder she left. She's way too hot for you."

Zuko's face scrunched and glared towards the steel like woman who approached them. The gold arm guards and bands reflecting in the sun, almost blinding him. 

"Where is the Avatar?!"

Her face gave nothing away, only angering the prince even more. 

"I sent my family away."

He got closer, smoke practically coming out of his nostrils. "How stupid do you think I am?"

"Very."

The big creature struck its tongue towards her, but she was gone. She was now standing behind the other black-haired woman and holding the necklace. All that was in her spot before was a small gust of cool air. 

thud 

The woman was down. 

Sensing something wrong with its master, the blind creature wiggled around to catch the new scent and charged. Lashing its togue out as it did, not caring what it hit. Cold metal shocked the creature when it harshly slapped it, letting out a yelp. 

The long togue was tightly wrapped around one of Rhea's wrist guards, not even close to her skin, so she was safe from being paralyzed. 

Using a giant gust of wind that made many perfumes that the nuns made smash to the ground, adding further distress to the scent based creature. It tried to unravel its tongue from the woman's wrist, but Rhea only spun her arm around it to make it tighter and pulled the beast towards her. Hitting a pressure point on its neck as she jumped up, the beast was down and right on top of its master. 

A blast of heat approached her from her left, prompting her to dodge and retaliate with a sharp, cool wind. 

"Where is the Avatar?!"

Rhea rushed forward and punched the prince in the face with a snap, his uncle behind him only wincing at the phantom pain he could feel on his own face. 

"Away from you. Now stay away from my family, or one day your family will be the one to come see you. What's left of you, that is."

Sending a sorry look to the retired general, she kicked his nephew towards him and they both hit the wall behind them with a crack. And when they looked back, she was gone. 

˳༄꠶

A few hundred feet into the air, a 16-year-old boy paced on the back of a big fluffy monster. A younger 112-year-old boy sat on the monster's head next to a 14-year-old girl who rubbed his arms to try and relieve some of his nerves. 

"Sokka, would you sit down. You could fall and make Rhea upset when she comes back."

"Oh, I would make her upset!" He threw his arms up as he turned towards his sister, "I might just throw myself off just to get her back here, upset or not! Because what could possibly be taking this long!"

"Sokka if you step off of this flying bison I will- oh you've gotta be kidding me."

He did step off.

He fell through the air with his arms and legs crossed as he waited for her to catch him. So what if this was drastic? He was a dramatic person, it only made sense. Because he could even hear a bigger gust of wind coming his way right now. The idiot just knew this would work-

"What in the name of Raava, ARE YOU DOING!" Rhea was holing him bridal as his arms never uncrossed and his scowl/ pout never left his face. "I mean really! What were you thinking jumping off Appa like that! You're lucky I was here you idiot!"

"You were taking to long. . ."

She gave him a look of disbelief before dropping him, this time he freaked out, but she was already on the ground to catch him again in bridal. "I'm going to need a much better explanation than that Sokka."

"Well what you just felt watching me jump off is how I was feeling the whole time you went to go take care of prince crazy!"

Rhea sighed as she tried to calm her anger and gently put Sokka on the ground. He wasn't there long, as he rushed forward and jumped to cling like a koala onto his girlfriend, who barely moved apart from wrapping her arms under his thighs to hold him up. "Don't leave me again. I don't like being in charge. I like you, and I like you being next to me at all times."

She sighed again while lifting one of her hands to the back of his head as he buried it into her hair. Not saying anything, she manipulated the air around them to shoot directly up and onto Appas back. The kids brightened up as they saw them, but let them have a moment. Sitting down with Sokka still on her, she stretched out her arm to Katara so she could take her necklace back

Saying a quiet thank you, she went back up with Aang. They both sighed in relief that both of their family members were back, and they were almost to the North Pole. Just about a week or two more of traveling to go. . . 

˳༄꠶

Fully edited and put through Grammarly:)

A new chapter out before the 20th;)

(1126 words)