Sleepwalking

One thing stiles had trouble with is sleepwalking. Ever since the nogitsune, he slept-walked once a month. He'd usually end up at Scott's house, or the hospital; which was always awkward when you are in your pyjamas.

When his dad got worried, he put extra locks on the door. But now, in the hotel, he could easily escape. It was around 11 pm and everyone was fast asleep. Stiles, unknowingly, got out of bed and headed for the door. He managed to unlock it. Since no one was awake, there was no one to stop him.

He wandered out into the cold crispy air, the only light guiding the sleeping Stiles being the moon and the stars. It felt as if he knew where to go.

After about 20 minutes of walking, he arrived at his destination; a house. But not any ordinary house, a house that belonged to extraordinary creatures - vampires.

There was only one vampire in the house at that very moment, and it wasn't Stefan. It was the brother that was somehow connected to Stiles.

Suddenly, a car rapidly passed Stiles knocking him over by the force. This was enough to wake the boy up.

"What the hell..." Stiles muttered under his breath, visibly confused. He had no idea where he was. He slowly and carefully got up, taking in his surroundings, but he didn't have long because in the corner of his eye stood a tall brunette. Stiles jumped a bit but calmed down after looking more deeply.

He knew who this was.

"Damon?" he called out. Unexpectedly, the man disappeared, reappearing only a couple of metres in front of him.

"Do I know you?" asked Damon.

Stiles squinted his eyes, "you are lying. We've met before haven't we.?"

Damon sighed and moved towards him, "I don't recall that, I think you are mistaken, how about I take you home."

Stiles shook his head, "no no, I know we have, I remember."

"And how?"

"I dreamt it."

Damon chuckled, "you know, dreams are just dreams-"

"Stop it. I want to know." Stiles demanded. He was so fed up with not knowing, "I've met your brother so I know they are real."

Damon looked down and then back up. He looked straight into Stiles' eyes, "you will-"

Stiles backed away, "no way, you ain't trying that vampire shit on me. Look, just tell me and ill get out of your hair okay."

They both stood in silence for a moment with obvious tension between them.

"5:30 sharp tomorrow," Damon stated and before Stiles could reply, he vanished again.

"Wow, not even a ride home." Stiles rolled his eyes and started his confusing walk home.

Small update for you guys!