Packing

*stiles' pov again*

I still couldn't believe I was aloud to go.

I ran up the stairs to my room and stopped. What the hell am I gonna bring? I don't need to much it's only a week, but I don't want to little.

I stood in silence for, I don't even know how long. What to bring, what to bring, is all I thought for like 5 minutes.

Suddenly, I heard a vibration in my pocket - which made me jump out of my skin.

I quickly got my phone out of my pocket and checked what it was.

New snap from Lydia Martin.

Lydia? Why was she snapping me.

(Just to clarify, yes they have Snapchat)

I opened it up to see Lydia with her finger on her chin as if she was thinking. It said : I'm struggling to pick out stuff and I just know you are too, can we FaceTime?

I snapped back at her : you really do have psychic powers.

And before I could FaceTime she said : no, your just bad at packing.

I couldn't really argue with her so I FaceTimed her.

(So when they are talking on FaceTime it will be bold just know it's not me talking)

S:Hey lyds

L:Hey stiles
What do you think about this dress?
Lydia showed a turquoise short dress up.

S:We are going to school not a club.

S:Every school has party's or oh wait you don't get invited to them.

S:Seriously lyds I've been invited to party's-

L:Let's make a deal then.

S:What's the deal?

L:Whoever gets invited to a party first hmmm well if I win you have to do whatever I say for a week, what about you?

S:Fine if I win then........you...........have............to go up to a random stranger and say "I had fun last night"

L:Seriously stiles. Ugh fine.

S: anyway, how much shorts would I have to take?

L: well we are going there for a week and knowing you...............I would say take 10- just in case.

S: what's that suppose to mean!?

L; hey, I'm just saying. anyway, I'm thinking of taking 4 dresses, 5 crop tops, 5 pairs of jeans and 4 skirts.

S: chill out lyds we aren't going for a month.

L: sorry I have more style that you.
Lydia smirks at stiles knowing he won't argue back.

S: I'm just gonna take 10 shirts like you said and 7 pairs of jeans.

L: hm, okay then. Now I need to get to my essentials.

S: ESSENTIALS! WOULDNT THEY GIVE THAT THERE-

L: stop shouting.

S: sorry-

L: and yes they do but you can never trust them even if it's 5 stars so I bring my own hair brush, hair dryer, toothpaste and hand sanitiser.

S: uh I'm just gonna put some pants in and that's it-

L: that's it?!

S: what else should I pack-

L: what if you get invited to a party, key word: if.

S: on your calendar does it say: say as much hurtful things as you can to stiles day.

L: no, but it will now.

S: oh come on!

*lydias pov*

Me and stiles have gotten really close, not in a lovers way but in a way a best friends treat each other. It's still hard to think Allison isn't here anymore but she'll be happy we are all happy.

Right now I'm writing on my Calendar "say as much hurtful things to stiles day." As I said I would. All I can hear in the background is stiles rambling on about stuff.

My suitcase is on my bed with lots of clothes inside. I honestly don't know what the big deal is that I'm packing a load of clothes.

Who knows what could happen.

And obviously I need great outfits for patty's but I'm still a bit not sure about them from past incidents.

S: lyds...lyds! LYDS ARE YOU THERE!"
I forgot I was still on the phone to stiles.

L: oh yeah I forgot you were there.

S: that makes me feel so loved.

L: I think I'm done packing, what's the time.

S: I don't know, you have a phone.

I looked him straight in the eyes like I was saying "get your phone out now."

S: you can be scary sometimes.
It's 8:01pm

L: we've been on call that long?!

S: I guess we have.

L: well I have to go and you need to sleep because if you sleep in you can say bye bye to mystic falls.

S: fine.

L: byeeeeeee

S: bye lyds

*stiles pov*

I need to get a good sleep otherwise I can't go to mystic falls. And there's something about that place that makes me need to go.

And then I remembered. I was so distracted by everything I forgot about Damon.

What was it about Damon that makes him seem so, special.

I decided to keep my mind of Damon and focus on getting to sleep as I have a big day tomorrow. But my mind was forcing me to think about him.

Damon.
What is so special about you?

A/N

Yes I know this chapter is so short but the next one will be really long and I don't want to start it yet.

I will start righting it as soon as this is published so expect it to be out in the next hour.

Yes, I am doing while working.

It might seem a bit boring but I promise you next chapter will start to get better.

Xxx