Coming out

(I'm so sorry I have been off! Thanks for all the reads and comments)

"Who's Damon stiles?" Scott asked confused.
"Well, that's what I've been trying to figure out." I say.

"What do you mean?" Stefan asks.

"Okay, uh so it started with the dream, uh so I dreamt about Damon and I hanging out and then it switching to him and me crying. This Happened a couple times. He told me something and I repeated it? I never even remembered any of it. It's so strange- wait- how do I know you're not gonna kill me?" I replied.

Stefan laughed, "I'm not gonna kill you. I just wanna know how this is happening. And I wanna know why my brother never told me he was gay."

I stood there awkwardly, as I hadn't actually told anyone his sexuality. Stefan caught onto this and immediately felt bad.

"Ah, sorry. We'll leave and then tomorrow we'll talk about this."

They all left, leaving us behind.

"Stiles-" Scott said, not knowing what to say.
"You do realise we accept you"

I looked at him, " i know, if I'm being honest, I wasn't scared about your reactions, I was scared about finally admitting it to myself."

Lydia hugged me, and soon all the others did.

We all headed back to the hotel room. What happened tonight kept replaying in my head over and over again.

When we got into our hotel room, Peter all gave us a look. "I definitely need some catching up." He said.

Lydia looked to him, "okay I don't like you but," she looked to me to ask if it was okay, "follow me I need to tell you."

(Can you guys put down some suggestions on stuff that can happen because I am losing motivation)