"W-what do you m-mean?" I breathe, peeling my eyes away from her.

"You know, doing it with a girl..." Tillie explains, her voice dropping to a whisper.

"Y-you mean s-sex?" I mutter under my breath, breathing out heavily as my cheeks warm in embarrassment.

"Yup! To be honest, if I wasn't obsessed with Blake I'd probably end up thinking I was into girls. Some boys are...ew." My best friend explains, her words hitting me like a truck.

"I see..." I breath out a laugh while tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Have you ever watched lesbian porn?" My best friend asks nonchalantly, my eyes widening.

"Tillie!" I whisper-yell before covering my mouth my hand, taken aback by her question.

"Lesbian porn is hot...but it doesn't turn me on though." Tillie lowers her voice while crossing her arms over her chest, and my eyes widen at her words.

"L-lesbian porn..." I repeat her words, unsure how to respond.

"Have you ever watched it?" Tillie whispers softly, never taking her eyes off me.

"I haven't... do you often watch it?" I manage to reply as I register her words in my brain.

"Nope, I only watched it once... I wanted to find out if it turned me on." Tillie responds, inspecting her short nails.

"H-how is it?" I voice my thoughts after swallowing the lump down my throat.

"It's really hot, to be honest."Tillie replies, a genuine smile playing on her lips. I nod slowly as I try to gather my thoughts. Then, we go back to sitting in silence.

"C-can I ask you something Millie?" Tillie says after a few minutes, and the seriousness in her tone doesn't go unnoticed.

"Y-yes, of course!" I state while trying to keep myself from fidgeting as Tillie stares at me. Clearing her throat, my best friend opens her mouth, but nothing comes out.

"I'd like to ask you about—" She starts but her phone starts ringing, not giving her a chance to finish her thoughts. Blowing out a deep breath in frustration, Tillie fishes her phone out her pocket before looking down at the screen.

"It's my mom...I'm sorry I need to call her back." She explains while clutching the phone in her hand.

"It's okay! Don't worry! I also need to go to the bathroom before my next lesson...see you later?" I say before stand into my feet and smiling down to Tillie.

"Yup! See you later!" Tillie responds, waving at me. I quickly lift my backpack onto one shoulder and spin on my heels, walking away. Then, Tillie's words pop up in my head as I exit the cafeteria.

Should I try watching lesbian porn? What if it turns me on? What if I like it too much?

"Millie!" I hear and stop dead in my tracks the moment I recognise the familiar voice. My heart starts pounding rapidly when I turn my head to face the source of my attention.

Bailey.

"Oh, hi, Bailey!" I mutter as I try to breathe in and out.

"I was looking for you..." Bailey trails off while stopping directly in front of me. Shivers erupt over my spine as soon as I register her words.

"O-oh...is everything okay?" I reply, trying to avoid her gaze.

"I want to ask you something but first, I want you to look at me, I want your eyes on me." Bailey responds, her tone authoritative making my pussy throb.

I'm fantasising about her but I can't even look her. How pathetic...

After a few seconds, I finally gather the courage to bring my head up to look at her. My heart rate increases the moment our gazes collide.

"Good girl..." Bailey whispers under her breath, and a painful ache forms between my legs as soon as the words leave her lips.

I want her so badly.

Truth is, if I was truly straight I wouldn't crave her touch. The thought of having Bailey Steele between my legs, pleasuring me with her fingers, mouth, tongue, shouldn't be on my mind constantly.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Bailey's voice brings me back to reality, her question making my cheeks burn in embarrassment.

"Sorry...can you repeat what you just said?" I clear my throat in an attempt to hide my excitement.

"I wanted to know if you were free this Saturday." Bailey answers, her eyes dropping to my lips.

"Y-yeah...what do you wanna d-do?" I manage to speak after tucking my brown hair behind my ear.

"What would you like to do?" Bailey teases playfully as she studies my face, waiting for me to respond.

I want you to fuck me and make me yours. I want to spread your legs and taste you. I want you to make me scream your name.

"I—" I start speaking but I'm unable to finish my sentence, as I try to keep those thoughts out of my mind.

"My mom won't be at home this weekend, so you can come to my place." Bailey explains which a bright smile on her face.

"W-what are w-we gonna do?" I say but regret the words the moment they are out of my mouth.

"We need to continue our assignment!" Bailey explains quietly, her eyes never leaving mine.

"O-oh, yeah..." I whisper after nodding in approval.

"Are you disappointed? I mean...we can do other things but I'm not sure you're ready for that..." Bailey replies, her eyes gleaming with amusement.

"Ready for w-what?" I finally gather the courage to ask after straightening myself up.

"Hum... I'll probably show you this Saturday." She says, and my heart skips a beat at her declaration.

"Is that a promise ?" I whisper as goosebumps break out over my skin.

"It is. I never make promises I can't keep." Bailey responds and my stomach flutters at her words. Suddenly, a new thought fills my head and I open my mouth to speak.

"Oh, I almost forgot! A boy wanted me to give you this. His name was Roman..." I trail off before fishing the piece of paper out of my pocket.

"Who the fuck is that..." Bailey voices while narrowing her eyes in annoyance.

"I d-don't know but he was disrespectful..." I explain after handing her Roman's phone number.

"I hope he didn't hurt you. Jeez, I hate men..." Bailey says in a whisper, after rolling her eyes. A chuckle escapes my lips at her words.

"He didn't... don't worry!" I reply, reassuring her.

"I'm gonna take care of him. He won't bother you again." She explains as she pulls her IPhone out off her pocket and starts typing something on it.

"I s-should go now or I'm gonna be late for my next class." I state while glancing at the watch on my left wrist.

"See you on Saturday?" Bailey asks, turning her attention back to me. Chewing on my bottom lip, I nod after running my hand over my uniform to smooth it out.

I don't know what's going to happen this Saturday, but I can't wait.

__

Vote & comment ♡