The Past Never Dies

Start from the beginning

"Since my brother is as obstinate as I am. So is he the next in line, brother?"

It was partly familiar and partly not. Like a voice that you only heard as a baby and continues to pound in your memory like an unread letter still sealed on a desk, glaring at you to open it.

You pushed off the ground and absent-mindedly began advancing towards Shigaraki, noticing his scrunched up expression, as if someone were hurting him in that moment.

• Flashback •

"Don't worry, my dear." All For One assured. "You will like this person."

He led your to a door in this other house he claimed her own. He opened it and there was a boy three or four years older than you, hands holding him without an owner to them.

You flinched but found no need to move away.

"Y/N," Your father knelt down. "this will be your brother from now on. His name is Tomura Shigaraki."

You turned your head. "But that name belongs to you."

• Flashback End •

"Tomura." You said in a gentle voice, putting your arms under him and lifting him so it didn't seem like he was still in the sky because of sheer will.

Is he still alive?

You saw him twitch and you immediately moved back, which proved to be a good idea as he seemed to be blasted backwards.

You sped back down and put your hand on Shouto's shoulder, who's head was quite literally spinning from how many limp bodies were surrounding him. "Bakugou! Midoriya! Endeavour!"

"They're still alive." You assured before rubbing your temples.

"Tomura... no... you must retreat." You heard your father's voice say.

It made your skin crawl, your blood boil, as every ounce of your being was angered by the simply sound. You turned, your eyes glowing, and you swung your arm to follow a gust of wind mixed with... energy particles?

You looked to the sky. "Nejire!"

"Things have escalated around here, I see!" She exclaimed. Iida sped by and stopped next to you. "A gigantic villain is making his way over here1 We've informed the heroes fighting the Nomu over there!"

You hummed in response. "Get those who are promptly injured away from the scene. Shouto, are you physically and mentally able to fight?"

"Always." His left side burst into flames to signal it.

"Good. Because you'll find that this 'gigantic villain' has reached the end of its path."

The gigantic villain Iida spoke of came running towards the area.

You ran in front of it and yanked Shouto back. "Create the biggest chunk of ice you can." He did and you raised your arms, quickly turning the ice to water and surrounding Gigantomachia, freezing him in ice before he moved forward. "Go... run!"

Those around you began running off as the ice cracked.

It shattered and you quickly turned to ice back to water and you flew up. Nonetheless, he grabbed Shigaraki, thankfully without hurting any of your friends, which is the whole reason you attacked.

Fire abruptly shot at you and you felt too tired to move away, so it simply hit you and sent you plummeting to the ground.

"Y/N!!" Nejire called, bulleting to you and catching you. She glared at the source of the fire, who emerged from amongst the hardened back of Gigantomachia.