Getting Her Father's Love

Thanks for the votes.

Abhi see her crying in the car he shook his head in disbelief and go home.

With pragya reaching home she get out of the car sadly.

Wait pragya mom have change the things at the living room.
Said tanu before pragya will hurt herself.

It's OK do I can feel it.
She said with sham smile.

You look so unhappy why?
She ask with concern.

Am fine di just thinking about the one month am going to spend in this hell.

Don't say that I've talk to mom she have change.
Anyway tomorrow is pool party
Said tanu holding her hand and take her to her room to change.

But sis I can't swim.

I know and I will help you.

OK.

The next day they're are having fun in the pool with tanu friends pragya is really enjoying their company priya came there calling tanu and tanu's friend playfully push her in the pool Ram quickly recover he came out of the house searching for pragya.

Enough tanu she'll get sick.
He said pulling her out of the pool, tanu and pragya are surprise first time to see her their father caring for pragya.
With priya she get out of the pool with anger and leave now she know her game is over.

Pragya was taking inside by Ram.

Am sorry for everything princess I don't know what came on me, if I keep an eye on your mom I wouldn't have lose her, I can't believe I did that.
Your mom was my everything but I simply made her die what kind of husband I am?
He cry toweling her.

Papa you called me princess.
She said with happy tears.

Yes because you're my princess, I love you so much and am sorry for everything.