Beginning Of Her Tears

Less vote with many readers not bad at least someone read🙄🙄😂

later sarla get discharged and go home Ram completely forget about priya and tanu and spending all his Time with his new princess he refused to work the next day all he wish is not to let a moment passed without his princess.
Priya get confused of Ram sudden change can't understand anything so she go back to that spiritual man.

I warn you to stay away from you favorite thing but you did that, which is causing all these change.

But I haven't swim.

Stop lying young lady you did because my gods can't lie to me!

No I haven't swim.

What about staying in shower for a long time?
Ask the man.

Oh I did that but that isn't swimming.

Um it's all part of it always have a normal shower you love water and staying longer during bath is part of it and you have to avoid that, I'll give you another one this time just command and he'll do it.

Thank you so much..
Priya said and leave.

At their house Ram is shown playing with the baby sarla tell him to let the baby sleep else she'll get sick..

It's ok she can sleep in my arms.
He said caressing her tiny head.

What is sarla doing here please send her back to the guest house!
Said priya and to sarla surprised Ram get angry all of a sudden and asked her to pack her things and leave.

What about the baby give her back to her tanu is our baby take her not that toy.
Ram give the baby harshly to sarla and pushed her from his room calling Robin to accompany her with her luggage.

What's happening? What's wrong with Ram all of a sudden? For a moment he was happily playing with his princess but what happened all of a sudden? He's so angry that he doesn't want to see our baby, what have you done to my husband priya I hope what I seen in a movie isn't happening in my real life.
Said sarla lost in thought

Sarla ma'am she's crying.
Said Robin bringing her back sense.

WEEKS LATER
Sarla advised herself and think to focus on her baby and stop thinking of Ram , she name her baby herself and start calling her pragya now she's one month old looking little chubby and cute Robin is now like her father like spending time with her and he's the one giving sarla hope to stay in that house hoping things to be back to normal soon.

It's early in the morning Robin is busy doing the house work sarla too is taking a shower, pragya is alone at sarla room in her cot playing, priya came there and put something on both her eyes she shout in pain and priya go from there, sarla without completing her bath came out hearing her crying like that because this is the first time to hear her crying that loud she picked her in panic and check her cot thinking maybe something bite her, she removed her clothes and see there's nothing wrong with her but she continue to cry hard sarla noticed her little eyes fermenting her tears is mixtures with blood.

am here pragya I won't let anything happen to you.
She said crying too can't believe her daughter is crying blood and her eyes have changed everything tells she's in pain.
She put cloth on and run to the mansion with pragya calling Ram but priya command him no to mind her.

For the first time seeing someone crying blood that too a baby aren't this type of witch craft?
Since the day your baby was born I well understand she isn't just a child but something else take her from here my daughter is scared.
Said priya after tanu start crying seeing pragya like that.

My God will judge you someday priya I curse the day I brought you to this house.
Said sarla and was cut off by Ram who shout at her to leave.

Ma'am let go to hospital before it's too late.
Said Robin taking pragya as sarla is crying on her and she too, Robin hardly control himself from crying seeing his pragya condition.