Chapter One

It's early morning a couple is shown cuddling each other their face is shown it's sarla and Ram.

Good morning.
Said sarla giving him kiss and he replied with the same love.

I couldn't talk to you last night is priya.

What happen to her is she alright?

Yeah she's, there's nothing wrong, I told her about the baby and she's ready to carry.

WHAT?
Ram shout in shock.

Sarla this suppose to be done by stranger not your friend as for this I won't agree I want someone who will go far away after giving our baby to us.
Said Ram.

Awww my dear hubby is over thinking trust me priya is the best person we can choose for our baby you can trust her.

But sarla.

Come on hubby trust me please.

He agreed saying ok.

We'll start the process next week with the help of doctor neeha.

Aren't that too fast?
He asked with less interest.

What's going on Ram still don't you want her?

I do sure next week.
He left to washroom saying that.

Week later.
Am so happy you agreed to help me.

Don't say that because sarla don't forget we're best friends and bestfriends are there to help each other by any means.
Said priya.

Ok one more thing you're going to stay with us once the result comes out positive because I want to make sure you both are healthy .

As you wish.
Said priya and sarla smile and hug her.

Months later.
Priya came to stay with them as the result came out positive, Robin doesn't like her because it being a month she's staying with them and how she behaved when she's alone with Ram isn't good to him.
Robin see sarla going to the kitchen to make juice for priya and followed her.

Sarla ma'am I know my place in this house and I don't have any right to interfere in your personal life same time I know I've the right because more than a servant you value me as a brother and as a brother I've the right to advise my sister if she's doing the wrong thing and today am here as your brother please sister what you're doing is wrong I mean letting miss priya to stay here, I don't see her to be a good person please sister God time is the best you'll surely have your own child when the right time comes let her go it's not too late please.
Said Robin.

Robin why are you making me emotional I know you care for me and I understand your fears but trust me I know priya from childhood she can never betray me.
Said sarla taking the juice and leave with smile.

At the living room.
Sarla give the juices to priya and she drink it.
I hope your mind won't change after the baby comes to this world?
Said Ram.
there's no need to worry Mr Ram I'll give you both the baby exactly three after his or her birth and and you both shouldn't ever tell the baby am the mother and not sarla, maybe am her biological mom but I know sarla will be the best mom and am no one to the baby after or she will come to this world just an ordinary mom bestfriend..
Said priya.

I trust you that's why I brought you to this house there's no need of explaining yourself Ram stop asking her over and over again.
Said sarla little disturb and Ram shut his mouth.

I've one request.
Said priya.

Go on tell me.
Said sarla.

Many have started doubting my presence here and as days goes on we all know my baby bump will become visible and they'll begin to ask who's the father after all am not married so I was thinking to have a fake marriage with you and after the baby was born will again fake fight and divorce then I'll go away and give you both the baby.
Why are you both silent don't take me wrong I hope am making sense?
Said priya.