"Chishiya is a what?", you asked. Chishiya replied with a cocky grin. "You're welcome."

"Well then.. How bad is my wound?", you looked curiously to him. "It was a ten milimeter and it went right through.", he stepped closer, "The bullet didn't hit an artery, else you would've bleed out. You were luckily the bullet when through the top of your shoulder and only through flesh. It shouldn't take you that long to recover since it didn't struck a bone."

You stared at him. "I think I've never heard Chishiya talk so much at once..", you mumbled. The said guy rolled his eyes.

"But that's good news right?", you sat up but groaned slightly, "I'll join you guys. Let's go."

They both stared at you like you've had lost your mind. "No.", Kuina disagreed while Chishiya just shrugged.

Kuina whirled around to him, "Chishiya, she's been shot. Say something." He lifted his arms, "She can do whatever she wants. It might not the helpful for a fast recovery but if she prefers the painful one."

"Good, then it's decided.", you swinged your legs out of the bed and took a deep breath.

I know it would be better to stay here and recover. But I don't want to be alone and mostly.. I don't want to lose them.

-

You sat on the floor, leaning against Kuina. You looked up at the sign, Next Stage Start.

"No game has started yet.", Arisu reported. "Did one hour pass?", Usagi asked. You looked to her.

"Maybe they forgot to press the start button.", Chishiya joked. Everyone looked to him but he continued to look down the road.

As Usagi heard something, Kuina helped you stand up and soon after, cars were arrving. "They're from Beach."

You breathed relieved out. You hoped to see familiar faces. They got out of their cars, "We heard about the next stage."

You took a deep breath as you felt pain in your shoulder. All of a sudden a guy fell down with a big hole inside him. He was dead. People started screaming and more people got shot.

"A rifle.", Chishiya muttered. "Get out of here! It's an anti-tank rifle."

You quickly followed Arisu. Usagi and Kuina were running infront of you, behind you was Chishiya.

"Has the game started?", Kuina asked anxious. "Did they explain the rules?!"

"There aren't rules! It's just mass murder!", Arisu called out, continuing to walk.

You leaned against the wall, feeling your breath quicken. "I have the bad feeling we're going to die.", you trembled.

"Look how many people still survived!", Usagi reported. "We have to go.", Arisu dictated and started running.

You hesitated but then followed them. "Split up!", Arisu called and you tried to run to the left without getting shot. People fell on the ground before you and you ran faster. "Fuck!"

You ran after Kuina and then hid with her and Chishiya behind a car. "Usagi and Arisu have to get here..", you mumbled.

"The King of Spades."

You lifted your gaze up in the sky. A huge blimp flew over the city with the card labeled on it. "Holy shit.", you gasped.

"Here you go. A good luck charm.", Chishiya held something to Kuina. "What's this? A bomb?" "Use it when you're in a pinch", he replied.

You were still staring at the blimp as you felt something in your hand. You looked there, Chishiya handed you the same thing. "It looks like weird hair spray." He chuckled deeply, "Please don't use it as a hair spray."

You rolled your eyes, "How can I finally prove to you that I'm not dumb?" He grinned and whispered in your ear, "I'll tell you that another time."

You started blushing and looked shyly at him. Lucklily you heard then a car honking and you glanced down the road. "Ann!", you yelled relieved.

"Get in!", Tatta screamed out of the window. "Hurry up.", Ann demanded.

They opened the back door and Usagi, followed by Arisu, hurried to it. Kuina got there after them. Chishiya ran before you with his hands in his pocket. "Run, would you?", Kuina snapped.

You hit against Chishiya's back as he stopped abruptly. "Shit! Drive!", he yelled. He grabbed your right arm, pulling you with him as he jumped behind a car.

You gasped and pressed your eyes together, preparing for a hard fall on the ground. It never came. You opened your eyes slowly, realizing that you were on top of Chishiya and that his arms were around you.

"Why did you-" A bomb exploaded, interrupting you as it answered your question. You also could hear Kuina screaming your names as the car drove quickly away.

Chishiya breathed out, "Are you okay?" "Shoulder..", you muttered and he helped you get up. "We need to get out of here then I'll take a look."

- - - - -

After 31 chapters the story is finally playing in season two now. I have some ideas for it, I hope you'll like them :)

Have a good day/night and stay safe <3