10

♡♤♢♧

♡♤♢♧

Before you clearly thought about what you're going to do, your body already reacted.

But your brain slowly realized what you did. Your eyes got big again and you stared at the back of the handsome guy.

His head turnt slowly and looked down to you. He watched you exactly but as you didn't say anything anymore, he just shakes his head.

He turnt away again and walked behind a corner. From that, you couldn't see him anymore.

You closed your eyes a moment before hitting your forehead against the ground.

What the hell was I thinking? Exactly, nothing!

You sighed and hit the ground with your fist.

All of a sudden you heard a familiar giggle.

You sat fast up and looked around, seeing Kuina leaning against the wall and watching you.

"What are you doing, Y/N?", she smiled and walked to you.

Kuina helped you to stand up and picked your crutch up, then giving it to you.

"Thank you.."

"I'm sure you're hungry and thirsty. I heard you slept long.", she chuckled.

You nodded and followed her to the stairs. She put your arm around her shoulder and helped you getting the stairs down.

As you both reached the end, you saw someone familiar leaning against a wall.

It was the short guy that was with Kuina when you first met her. You still don't know his name tho, he never told you it.

You looked at him and he watched you exactly.

"What's your name again..?", you bit slightly your bottom lip.

"I've never told you it before." He pushed away from the wall and started to walk away.

"Chishiya? Are you going to join us for food?", you could hear Kuina's grin as she said his name.

He stopped and turned to us. He had slightly an annoyed facial expression but slowly nodded. "Okay."

You giggled quietly and Kuina gave you your crutch. "You can walk like that, or should I continue to help you?"

"No, it's fine. Thank you."

"Finish flirting? There is food that waits to get eaten." Chishiya was already at the end of the hallway and about to walk around the corner.

Kuina and you looked at each other before trying to follow him real quick.

You both reached him soon and walked through a door. The room revealed it as a big kitchen.

You looked amazed around and saw some people walking through a door, probably the back door, and holding some bags. You guessed they were bringing food.

Somehow it amazed you how everyone is co-living in such a peace and that everyone is fine with Hatter be the first person to leave.

But wait.. Didn't Hatter say it was a secret that the set with all cards lead back to the normal world..? What do all those people then know..? Do they live here with a big liar or what?

"Stop staring at nothing and finally help us prepare, or don't you know how to cook?", Kuina got bigger eyes as she spoke out the last part.

Chishiya slowly looked to you, being interested in what you would say now.

"Huhhh, believe it or not.. But I'm a really good cook!", you yelled out and the other people looked to you.

Your face turned slightly red and you got embarrassed.

Chishiya got a slight grin on his face. "Well then in that case, prove it."

You looked to the pale guy, who was leaning against the kitchen island.

"Okay.", you crossed your arms, "I'll make you the best food you both ever will eat in your life."

He let secretly a deep giggle out and Kuina clapped excited, smiling big as she heard those good news.

- - - - -

Hello~

I'm so sorry that I just update now and that the chapter is so short :((

I was rlly stressed because of school and that I didn't have any motivation to write, but I'm back again.

I'll try to update at least once a week :3