Chapter 94-96

Mulai dari awal

Gu Shen teased her. "Yes, you've really caused me a lot of trouble this time."

"Is the trouble really very big?" Upon hearing that, Yan Xi looked instantly worried, afraid that she had caused too big a mess this time.

Could Gu Shen still deal with the Yan family?

From her facial expression, Gu Shen thought that Yan Xi was scared. Just when he was about to say something to comfort her, Yan Xi pounced on him and patted his shoulder earnestly.

"Gu Shen, we can't admit defeat so easily. Even if we have to eat rubbish to survive, we still need to teach Yan Dong a lesson!"

Her words made Gu Shen laugh and cry.

This was completely different from what he had expected.

Yan Xi continued, "Yan Dong is just bluffing. Actually, in the past few years, his company looks only good on paper. There are no large-scale export projects for a long time. Now is the perfect time to take his life when he is weak. We'll first cut off the Yan family's sales channels and snatch their clients, then..."

Gu Shen looked at her intensely and suddenly laughed. "Nonsense!"

Chapter 95: Protective Talisman

When Yan Xi heard this, she zipped her mouth shut. After a while, she could not help but say softly, "I'm actually quite obedient."

If sitting on his lap, squirming, and biting his lips was considered obediently, then she indeed was.

"Do you even know what you are talking about?" Although his words were harsh, his tone was gentle. "There's a sandalwood box in my room. Bring it over."

Sandalwood box sounded like something good. Yan Xi ran over to bring it over and placed it on Gu Shen's lap.

The color of the box was very deep, and the fragrance that uniquely belonged to wood floated over. Yan Xi stared curiously and realized that inside was actually a Protective Talisman.

"Come here." Gu Shen took out the Protective Talisman and signaled Yan Xi to come closer. He then hung the Protective Talisman with the red string on her fair neck.

He did not believe in heaven, nor did he believe in fate, nor did he believe in ghosts or deities.

However, when he met Yan Xi, he hoped that millions of deities would bless her to be happy and healthy and to always be by her side.

"You went to the temple to get me this?" Yan Xi looked at the Protective Talisman in surprise, unable to hide the joy on her face.

"Yes, I heard it's very effective."

"I like it a lot. I'll always wear the Protective Talisman on me."

"As long as you like it." Gu Shen smiled, his eyes gentle.

In addition to the Protective Talisman, he would also protect her for the rest of her life.

Yan Xi lowered her head and held the Protective Talisman in her hand. It was a small thing, but she felt like it weighed tons.

She thought about it and said to Gu Shen, "If the trouble I caused yesterday makes things difficult for you, I'll settle it with Yan Dong on my own. I promise there won't be any mistakes."

"Forget about what happened yesterday. I will get people to deal with it." Gu Shen looked at her, his tone firm.

"Thank you, President Gu!"