Yan Xi was amused by that logic. "Am I not qualified enough to make that request as his wife?" 

Luo Yun turned pale. She clenched her fists to hold back her anger, and her attitude toned down quite a bit. She lowered her voice and poured Yan Xi a glass of water, but her eyes were burning with anger.

"This nursing fee is negotiable. Yan Xi, drink some water to cool down. We can't talk about this in detail, there is no hurry."

Yan Xi glanced at the glass of water and held it. However, when she was about to drink it, she put it down on the table.

She looked at Luo Yun calmly. "Give me my compensation first."

Luo Yun's heart skipped a beat. She glared at Yan Xi. "Why are you in such a hurry? Can you think of anything other than money?"

"I can't!" Yan Xi opened her QR code. "Now, not a penny more and not a penny less."

Luo Yun gritted her teeth. "A few million yuan as compensation? Don't you think you're asking for too much?"

"Can you bargain." Yan Xi pushed the glass of water to Luo Yun. "Let me see your sincerity."

Luo Yun thought Yan Xi knew there was something with this cup of water. She broke out in a cold sweat. "At most 500,000.."

Chapter 89: Knockout Powder

Who would refuse 500,000 for free?

Yan Xi tapped on her phone and said reluctantly, "Make the transfer now."

Luo Yun hesitated with her phone in her hand. Many times, she was about to make the transfer but ended up canceling it.

Yan Xi held the glass of water slowly up to her mouth and urged impatiently, "What are you waiting for? Hurry up and pay!"

Seeing that she was going to drink the water, Luo Yun made up her mind and made the transfer. "From now on, you are not related to the Yan family in any way. We won't even bury you if you get killed."

"That's just what I wanted." Yan Xi took a sip of water and looked at Luo Yun's expression from the corner of her eye. She realized that there was a vicious glint in her eyes.

She smiled and placed the glass of water on the table. With a gentle touch, she knocked the glass of water over.

Luo Yun was shocked. "What's wrong with you?! Don't you know how to drink water properly?"

While Luo Yun was cleaning the water stain on her clothes, Yan Xi secretly spat out the water in her mouth.

'When Luo Yun raised her head again, she saw Yan Xi lying on the sofa, still conscious but her eyes were already unable to fully open.

'When she saw Luo Yun slowly approaching, she closed her eyes completely, pretending to be unconscious.

Luo Yun waited patiently for a while. Seeing that that drug had indeed taken effect, she was relieved. She raised her leg and kicked Yan Xi's calf. "Idiot! How dare you go against me. I can't wait to see how that cripple will treat you after today." 

With that, she clapped her hands and asked the people who had been hiding in the room to come out. "Hurry up! Use the best camera for the video."

"Don't worry, Madam. We're professional." 

They then set up the cameras and tripods. Every camera was directed at Yan Xi.

Luo Yun looked at each of them and nodded in satisfaction. "Now get out. The money will be transferred to your account."