"We're just.. talking right now." She told them. "why?" Kali asked her "I forgive Tristan. I don't think he's a bad person. I think we all make mistakes as humans and it's only hurting me if I'm holding on to this anger." Khloe tried to explain. "I can respect that." Kris said, Kendall nodded saying "yeah I agree."

The waiter then came over, setting down all the plates of food. "I hope you enjoy your meal." She smiled, "Thank you." Kali said with a smile. "You too." She said then walked away.

The three sat talking catching up on each other's lives. After 1 ½  Kali checked time and it was time for her to go. "I hate to be that person but I have to go." She told the group seeing that Jay messaged her saying he was outside waiting for her. She placed forty dollars on the table but her money was rejected by Khloe.

"What are you doing?" She asked, as Khloe was handing her the money. "It's fine I'm paying." Kali shook her head, not liking people paying for things for her. "Thank you, I'm not gonna let you pay." "Kal it's fine." She urged.

Kali paused for a second then just nodded her head. Kali stood up giving both Kendall and Kris a hug before she left the table.

Without them noticing before she left she gave the restaurant her card number and paid for their whole meal for them.

•••

2:52

"You had one job!" Kali scolds Jay as they walk into the studio together. "Writing isn't really my thing you know." He said nonchalantly, taking a sip of his monster. "Is there a problem?" R.J looking between the two teens.

Kali gave him a nervous smile "no in fact we are both just so excited to start this session." She fake smiled, placing her hand on her friend's shoulder.

R.J sighed annoyingly, already regretting everything "in that case you two shouldn't have any mess ups and we should be able to get it all in one take." He said bluntly.

Kali lets out a nervous chuckle seeing neither Victoria or Ariana were there "what about—

"They're running late." He answers her. "..Oh." "Come on." Jay said, leading the girl inside the booth. "What are you so nervous about? I'm the one freestyling, I should be the nervous one." He muttered to her as they approached there microphone's putting on the headphones "Because—"

"Quite! I'm about to start the track." RJ interrupts them. Kali wiped her sweaty hands on her jeans "you got this. Chill." Jay mouthed to her.

RJ then pointed towards Kali letting her know his mic was on. The watched as Kali whole demeter changed and she was fully in tuned into the music.

[Post Chorus- Kali] What's the worst can happen rollin' with myself? I got too attached, now I'm workin' on my health. Wanna be a savage, thinkin' 'bout yourself I had to attack, had to leave you on the shelf,

oh, well

Face facts, for you, I lost my head
Face that, it's cool, we go again
Can't let these heartless, broken boys win, no

I'm back, I'm on my shit again
Back to business, caught my fuel again
You out so I can let me back in

[Pre-Chorus: Kali]
Now I'm, I'm in my ride
It's me, myself, and time
That's what it takes to break a heartache

I'm, I'm just gon' drive
Just me, myself, and time
Before I lose my whole mind thinkin' how

[Chorus: Kali]
How could you turn? How could you switch it up on me in my darkest hour? How could you?