Chp 3

Jan. 3 2021

11:48
Dylan let a annoyed groan wanting to go home "one more time—" "bitch if you fuck this up agian I'm leaving you and taking a Uber. I'm tired and want to go home." The two were in a dance studio.

Kali came up with her own dance routine for one of her songs and wanted Dylan to record her and send it to her so she could come up with some new moves for the songs to show her dancers whenever she recruits them.

"I promise I got it this time." She said, as she was dripping with sweat. Dylan let out a sigh and started playing the music and started recording.

⬆️(her dance routine the first group)

"Okay but you ate that up!" Dylan said over his mouth. "Bout time." She said chuckles with her hands on her knees covered in sweat. "After listening to this song about thirty times I'm sick of it." Dylan commented quickly sending her the video. "Didn't you just like an hour ago it was your favorite."

"That was before you started playing the same part about thirty times in a row of course I'm gonna get sick of it. I'm surprised Ariana let you record that—" Dylan commented knowing how overprotective the older woman got over the two of them.

"There's three songs she doesn't know about so don't even say anything to her." "Ooh she's gonna go off when she finds out." Dylan laughed as Kali grabbed a towel and a water bottle.

"She'll be fine. Besides the only who should be worried is Sean." She said thinking back at her ex-douchebag boyfriend she kept a secret. "At least the songs a bop." The two laughed "I'm so proud your about to Taylor swift that bitch." He said placing his arm over her shoulders as they walked out of the studio.

"Who'd you get to feature on that song anyways." He asked "Devin Gordon. I just sent it to him he said he loved it and sent me his verse and that was pretty much it." She shrugged "I like to think Jay was my inspiration for the song." She joked making the boy chuckle "for real."

•••

12:49

Kris Kendall and Khloe were at a restaurant waiting for Kali to show up for their lunch date. Khloe sighed in her seat constantly looking down at the time on her phone "Hey." Kali says as she was typing fastly on her phone then placed her phone in her pocket sitting down next to Kendall.

"You're late." Kris wants answers since Kali wasn't responding to anyone's text and her phone was clearly not dead so she would have answered. "I had my phone do not disturb and I've been busy booking Studio sessions trying to fit into Ariana's schedule and I've been having to hound Jay about his verse that we're recording today and I'm still waiting for Allie to send me back her demo for her verse one of my songs and don't even get me started on the whole date for the release." Kali ranted feeling stressed with over thinking that everyone was gonna hate her album.

"I'm sure your album is gonna be great." Kendall says, trying to cheer the girl up. "Thank you Kenny." Kali smiled appreciating her words.

"We weren't sure when you would be arriving so Khloe ordered for you." Kris said, Kali gave her a raised eyebrow then tilted her head between both women confused on why both her grandmother and Aunt would let her pick out her food for her. Khloe cleared her throat "eh mm, I order you chicken salad wrap."

'Yeah I'm not eating that shit.' She said in her head but instead just nodded her head taking a sip of her drink. "So Khloe where's True?" Kris asked, "she's with Tristan." Khloe replied, Kali furrows her eyebrows but decides not to say anything. "So are two back together or—"