"Xiaolan, do you know what Gu Shen likes to eat?"

Xiaolan shook her head. "Madam, I have no clue because I'm mainly in charge of taking care of the garden."

"What about Xiaoyue?" Yan Xi looked at Xiaoyue who was cleaning the room.

She was the one who usually prepared the meals, so she should know something, right?

However, Xiaoyue was just as clueless as Xiaolan.

She scratched her hair embarrassedly. "Madam, Master has never made a request for food, so we just cook what we can. Of course, sometimes, when Master is in a bad mood or immersed in work, he'll just skip meals."

"Skipping meals? That has to stop..." Yan Xi frowned. "I'll go ask Uncle Hai. He's been by Gu Shen's side for many years. He should know something about this. "

She tilted her head and realized that Uncle Hai was in the garden. She waved and walked towards him.

Uncle Hai was very polite. He bowed slightly. "Madam, what can I do for you?"

"I just want to ask you something. Do you know what Gu Shen likes to eat?"

Uncle Hai was very vigilant. "Why is Madam asking this?"

Chapter 77: I Don't Want To See You Cry

Uncle Hai had been working for Gu Shen for many years and was well aware of what the Host had done before. Yan Xi could understand why he was so vigilant and guarded.

Yan Xi explained seriously, "I want to make a dinner for Gu Shen, but I don't know what he likes to eat."

Uncle Hai was silent for a moment. Although he still looked suspicious, his attitude had softened.

"It's good that Madam thinks that way. I don't know what Master likes to eat, but he'll eat more when it comes to seafood"

When Yan Xi heard that, her eyes lit up. 'Okay, I'll go prepare seafood now!"

Uncle Hai nodded. When he saw Yan Xi return to the villa in high spirits, he felt a little relieved. He had always felt that Young Master was too lonely. It would be nice if Madam could change and treat Master nicely.

Yan Xi wasn't so good at cooking, it was nowhere near possible for her to prepare seafood. So eventually, she simply took some simple and processed ingredients and was going to cook a seafood fried rice.

She found a recipe and started cooking according to the recipe.

According to the recipe, the first step was to deal with the ingredients. Yan Xi held a kitchen knife and looked determinedly at the huge squid still moving on the chopping board.

In just a moment, her courage disappeared and she didn't know where to begin.

Cutting the antenna first? But its head must still be moving around. Cutting the head? The antenna might be flying around.

Her years of dissecting dead rabbits were not enough to handle this live squid.

"Madam, do you need my help? If this squid sticks onto your arm later, it'll be very difficult to take it off," Xiaoyue walked over and asked kindly.

Yan Xi shook her head firmly. "No need, I can deal with it alone."

As soon as she finished speaking, she raised the kitchen knife and slashed at the connecting part of the squid's head and body with a bang.

In an instant, a few antennas jumped up and almost ran onto Yan Xi's apron. Luckily, she dodged in time.

Yan Xi patted her chest and confidently pointed at the broken squid on the chopping board. "See, I said I can handle it, right?"