14

THIRD PERSON

three weeks later...

athena had spent the past three weeks working on her own album. she found peace in writing hee feelings down. she had found a studio out there in hawaii and even produced most of the album.

although she produced a lot of her own music, she was still hesitant about actually releasing the album. she was finally feeling like herself again. being off social media did help a lot.

she did keep in touch with her family, sending them small updates and also taking pictures for vienna. after spending her birthday out there she finally decided it was time go home.

many people sent texts out to her wishing her a happy birthday. urban and the rest of pg did text her and she loved the message. deep down she was hoping for jack to text her but he didnt.

when she landed in lexington the first thing she did was drive to somewhere she hadnt been in a while. she went to her fathers grave.

she loved her father very much but being at his grave made athena feel like the day she found out her dad passed, so she stayed away. she sat down by his headstone and just talked to him.

after updating him on her life she headed to her moms. walking through the door she realized her cousins were there.

vienna was the first to notice her "tia ina !!" she ran up to her, giving her a hug. everyone soon gathered giving athena a hug. her mom was last, giving athena the biggest hug ever.

"so what are we doing today ?" she asked. her cousin ashley then showed her a ticket "i bought an extra one for the forecastle festival, you wanna come ?"

athena was hesitant "theyre backstage and everything, i wanted to meet clairo" ashley half laughed. "when do we leave" "as soon as your ready"

liked by champagnepapi and 103,292,274 others

@athena.rayy: shes backkk

view all comments

athena dressed comfy enough to where no one would notice her. getting into the festival was easy. athena bought churro bites before the two went backstage.

they didnt really need their passes once the security guard recognized it was athena. she had spotted bryson tiller and he made small talk while ashley walked around. drake had brought her out when he featured on brysons album.

"yo bry you seen how many people-" a very familiar voice interrupted their conversation. bryson looked at the two of them before excusing himself.

"hey" she said calmy, taking a bite out of her churro bites. her demeanor towards him changed, it was now calm like it was her first time meeting him.