02

ATHENA

today i just have a couple meetings to go too, discussing the newly released album.

two nights ago jack followed me but we havent said anything to each other since. i throw on a fit and head out.

athena.ray posted on their story !

the meetings kinda flew by and before i knew it, me and drake were walking out of the building

the meetings kinda flew by and before i knew it, me and drake were walking out of the building. he was texting on his phone before stopping at my car.

"the boys are going to brunch, you wanna come ?" i contemplate for second. do i ? actually yea im hungry.

"yea, send me the addy" he nodded and pulled out his phone, sending it to me. "the reservations are in like an hour"

i nodded and turned on my car. "alr i see you soon" i dapped him up before leaving and heading back to my apartment.

i had time to change so why not ? i rummaged through my closet and threw on a comfy outfit.

i grabbed my keys and walked out, locking the door behind me

THIRD PERSON

drake had met athena outside of the brunch place. it wasnt very busy but a few paparazzi were there. "drake over here !" "athena how are you ?"

athena had her shades on but smiled at the man "great, thank you for asking" drake held the door open for her and the two walked in

the boys were sitting towards the back, away from most people. athena noticed the white boy immediately.

she said hi to everyone, notcing that druski was here. "hi im athena, drakes producer." she said with a smile, shaking his hand.

he returned it and introduced himself. athena avoided saying hi to jack, she felt nervous for some reason.

she felt him burning his eyes into her head. she looked at him and he just had a small smirk on his face. she rolled her eyes and went up to him.

he quickly stood up to give her a hug. "im sorry i havent texted you ive been busy with tour preparations n shit"

her face scrunched in confusion "tour ?" she said, sitting down in the empty seat next to him "yea starts next week"

she nodded and looked at urban who sat infront of jack "im guessing you're going too ?" he nodded

the girl slumped in her seat "man so im gonna be alone ? my besties are leaving ?" jack felt a little annoyed by the 'bestie' nickname.

he draped his arm around her chair "dont worry we'll hang out as much as possible this week"

athena just looked at jack and really studied his facial features. how his thick eyebrows raise everytime someone addressed him.

how his eyes twinkle when he talks about music. the freckles scattered on his cheeks. how plump and pink his lips were. 

urban cleared his throat, which broke athenas daydream. she had realized shed been staring at jack the entire time.

she then realized how close the two were, and how jack was staring right back at her. she glanced at his lips before looking away.

"soo what are yall gonna get ?" athena said looking down at the menu. she heard jack chuckle before looking down at the menu himself.

"the pancakes duh" urban said, taking a sip of his drink. "i think the french toast" jack added in, stroking his beard.

"well i think the waffles sounds delici-" athena was interrupted by the buzzing of her phone that was on the table.

the contact read 'mami' athena quickly answered it. "hola mami qué pasa ?" (hi mom whats up ?) she said glancing at jack who had a small smile on his face, looking at her.

"hola hija donde esta ?" (hi daughter where are you ?) her mother said on the other end.

"estoy comiendo con mis amigos" (im eating with friends) athena stood up, quietly excusing herself from the table.

as athena walked away, jack couldnt help but look at the way her hips swayed. he looked at urban to see a smirk plastered on the mans face.

"what ?" jack questioned his bestfriend. "you feelin her huh ?" urban chuckled, shaking his head.

jack glanced back to see athena talking on the phone, outside of the restaurant. "real bad" he sighed and urban laughed.

"like fr fr ?" urban looked at jack confused "like actually interested ?" jack looked at urban and then rubbed his chin.

"ye i think so" urban was in shock since all hes known was jack bouncing from girl to girl, no commitment.

athena sat back in her seat. "sorry my mom called, she was just wondering what i was up too" "me n urb chillin  dont worry" he looked at her "didn't know you speak spanish"

athena giggled "yea my mom is hispanic and my dads black" she took a sip of her water "my mom mostly speaks spanish"

the two boys nodded the head "do your parents live here?" urban questioned athena. she played with the ring her father gave her for her 16th birthday.

"no my mom lives in lexington with the rest of my relatives" she gulped "my dad passed away 6 years ago"

"oh shit my bad i didnt mean to- im so sorry i-" urban stammered "no no its okay you didnt know its fine" she reassured him.

"my dad was actually drakes producer thats kinda how i got the job. he passed away from a stroke"

jack had put his hand on top of athenas hand that was laid on her lap and gave her a sympathetic look. she softly smiled and messed with the private garden ring around his finger.

the group enjoyed their breakfast laughing and making conversation. drake had covered the bill and everyone was walking out.

"what are you doing today ?" jack looked down at her as she put her shades on before walking out. "mm i have a couple songs i needa edit real quick and then im free"

the group walked out, jack on one side of athena and urban on the other. "jack! jack over here !" once the security got the paparazzi out of the way, jack walked athena to her car.

"why you wanna hang ?" athena questioned him to see him poking his cheek with his tongue. "yeah i do actually"

athena smiled and opened her car door. "well then just come over the editing is gonna take 30 minutes tops"

jack cheesed and walked over to her passenger door, climbing in. athena made sure he was buckled in before turning our of the parking lot and driving off.