07

THIRD PERSON

athena had left and went to visit her mom a couple days later. she was now at her moms house, playing with her 3 year old niece vienna.

"vee im gonna go to the bathroom okay ? you stay here ill be right back" she said to the little girl who was playing with toys.

going to the bathroom and fixing her hair she came back into the living room, hearing a very familiar voice "vee wheres tia ina ?"

vienna cant really pronounce athena yet so shes been calling her "eenah" since she could speak. "right heor" she then showed the camera at athena who was walking into the room. jack had met vienna over facetime a couple days ago and she already loves him.

jack was on the phone with a big smile on his face "hey" he said as she grabbed the phone from vienna. "hey" she smiled back and sat down on the couch.

"hows it going" he asked as he laid down on the couch. "good im watching vee rn while cameron is picking up violet from the airport." violet was athenas sister in-law.

"wheres your mom ?" "she was napping but i think shes in the kitchen now. you wanna say hi ?" jack eagerly nodded and athena got up and made sure vienna was occupied before walking to the kitchen.

"mami, look who wants to say hi" her mother turned her head to see jack waving on the phone. "hola mijo !" "hi mrs. ray" "hows tour going ?" she asked with an accent.

"good good im having fun thank you for asking" she nodded and continued to chop up vegetables "well it was good seeing you mijo, stay safe." "i will mrs.ray thank you, you as well"

athena then walked back towards the living room "i miss you" she pouted as she sat back doen on the couch "dont worry this is my last show and then we'll make plans okay ?" she nodded her head.

"what are you doing later ?" "i have no plans so probably just a movie night" jack nodded his head. "ayo jack !" someone yelled

he looked their direction before looking back at athena "i gotta go but ill talk to you later ?" he said, slowly getting up off the couch.

"okay and tell urb i said hi" "will do, ill see you soon" she waved as he ended the call. jack walked out of the van to see urban and neelam.

"everything set for tomorrow ?" he asked neelam who was typing on her phone. "yup flight at 10am youll get there at like 12" he nodded and dapped up urban.

"she told me to tell you she says hi" "she got no idea we're flying over to surprise her ?" "nah she clueless" jack then walked into the venue to start sound check.

...

the boys had just landed in lexington to surprise athena. since it was jacks last show in october they thought to party big.

what they did notice was how much jack missed athena, and they tried not to admit that they did too. bringing up the idea to jack, he was so excited to see his girlfriend and immediately on board with it.

they all crammed into the escalade and jack gave directions to the driver. jack was a bit nervous considering he hasnt actually met her family in person, only over facetime calls.

pulling up to athenas house around 12pm , jack knew she was home because she texted him saying she was watching vienna.

jack knocked on the door and took a step back, waiting for someone to answer the door. athenas mother answered the door with a smile.

"mijo !! so good to see you !" she said giving him a hug. jack had made sure she was okay with having the boys over.

"mami quien está en la puerta ?" (mom whos at the door ?) they all heard athena say from inside the house. mrs.ray rushed the boys into the house to greet athena.