04

THIRD PERSON

athena slid the button across her phone, answering jacks facetime call. "wya ?" jack said as he was rummaging through some things.

"at home why whats up ?" athena replied, watching a movie. "im omw rn" jack finally looked at his phone, smiling as he admired athena focusing on what she was doing.

"you hungry ?" he asked and she finally looked at the phone, smiling back at him. "yea" she said sheepishly, jack chuckled. "alr ill see you inna bit" she nodded and ended the call.

...

"thena !" jack called from the front door, closing it and setting the bag of food down on the table. athena walked to the kitchen in an oversized hoodie, rubbing her eyes.

"you fall asleep on me ?" jack said walking over to athena, giving her a hug. "almost" she mumbled as the two pulled away.

"whatcha get ?" she said looking through the bag, pulling out a burger and fries. she opened the burger, seeing the burger plain.

she then handed it to jack "picky ass mf" she mumbled grabbing the other burger that was in the bag.

jack rolled his eyes and sat down on one of the island chairs. "shutup and eat" athena took a bite out of her burger before leaning over and taking a bite out of jacks.

he smacked his lips and pushed away athena. "man why do you always do that shit" athena laughed, finishing up her food "cause it looked good"

once the two finished jack threw everything away and patted his stomach "im full" he mumbled walking over to the living room.

"what do you wanna watch" athena asked, scrolling through disney plus. "mmm idk whatever you want" jack replied, throwing a blanket over the two. "fine then were watching finding dory" athena said and pressed play.

...

in the middle of the movie athena looked up at jack. his eyebrows were furrowed and his lip was poking at his cheek. "i dont understand why dory would-" he stopped mid sentence, looking at athena smiling up at him.

"what ?" he questioned athena who just shook her head. "nothing you just look cute when your concentrated" she smiled.

jack cheeks turned red and he pulled her body closer to him. the two looked at each other without saying a word. athena was the first to break the eye contact, glancing down at his lips then back at his eyes.

jack leaned in, closing the gap between the two. a slow but passionate kiss was shared as athena tangled her fingers in his curls.

jack grabbed her cheek, pulling her in for a deeper kiss. athena pulled away, catching her breath. she took her hands out of his hair, tracing his lips.

"you leave tmr ?" she asked him, almost in a whisper. he just nodded, staring at her as she continued to trace his lips with her thumb.

she quickly pecked his lips before cuddling into him. he wrapped his arm around her, letting her get closer, pecking her head.

...

the movie was now over and athena looked up to find jack asleep. she rubbed her eyes, tired herself but she didnt want to go to bed on the couch.