"Not really. It's just that this person is complicated. You have to investigate him properly."

Gu Shen lowered his eyes and seemed to be lost in thought. "Okay."

Yan Xi felt that she had helped Gu Shen steer clear of a trouble maker and was extremely happy. However, at this moment her stomach suddenly rumbled.

She quickly covered her stomach, her face turning red.

Gu Shen looked over. "Hungry?"

Seeing a smile on his face, Yan Xi was even more embarrassed. "It's just that I didn't eat much today. This potato chip..." Towards the end, her voice became softer and softer. "It's not filling at all."

Gu Shen smiled. "Put on your clothes and I'll take you out for dinner. You can also meet my friends."

"But it's not time to get off work yet..."

Gu Shen looked at Gu Er. "Tell everyone that we'll get off work early today. Pack up these documents and bring them back to the villa."

Gu Er was already used to Gu Shen's whimsical requests, but Secretary Wang was struck dumb. She sent a message in the company's WeChat group.

"President Gu actually got off work early for Madam."

The next second, she was kicked out of the group chat. Secretary Wang realized that she seemed to have just added President Gu into the group chat.

It was over... She couldn't withdraw the message anymore.

Chapter 62: Gu Shen's Baby

Songtang Restaurant was the most expensive private restaurant in the city. The moment Yan Xi pushed Gu Shen into the dining room, she was dazzled by the décor.

The interior of the dining room was decorated in a European style. Almost every chair exuded the smell of money. The chandeliers were decorated with several dazzling diamonds. Even the handrails of the stairs were plated with gold.

"Wow. That's a lot of money!" Yan Xi was excited. "I like it here!" Of course, it would be even better if I could take them back home."

As if having read through her mind, Gu Shen said coldly, "The things here are specially customized and are not for sale."

"I see." Yan Xi sounded disappointed. She tutted a few times to express her dissatisfaction.

Gu Shen understood what she meant and his eyebrows twitched. "You only see money?"

"No." Yan Xi said very naturally, "And you."

After all, Gu Shen represented money in a certain sense. The income of the Gu Electronics company alone would exceed 100 billion yuan in the subsequent quarter.

Gu Shen was quite satisfied with this answer. He even thought of getting Gu Yi to purchase this restaurant.

Yan Xi pushed Gu Shen up to the third floor. After taking a few steps, she saw a figure raising his arm in the distance. "Gu Shen, hurry up. We already ordered the dishes and are waiting for you to pay!"

When he walked closer and saw Yan Xi, surprise flashed across his eyes, but he still extended his hand like a gentleman.

"Hello, Fu Xing."

Yan Xi still had some impression of Fu Xing. He was a good friend of Gu Shen's. According to the book's storyline, he was one of the top scientists in this world. At the same time, he had a lot of connections and recommended many top-notch people to Gu Shen.