Pretty Boy

hi guysss, sorry to keep you waiting, but its here now! the chapter weve all been ready for.... the smut🤑

quick disclaimer, this shit is mad gay, if you got a problem with that then click off now or youll idk be exposed to gay stuff so yuh

time to pull out my good grammar😈

anyways, enjoy

poison - brent faiyaz

Any train of thought I had was all lost as his lips came in contact with mine.

It was as if all my senses were heightened, I could feel everything yet I could barely comprehend any of it at all.

A fuzziness filled my brain and our lips danced against each others.

Completely lost in the moment, i felt him push me against the car, the cold metal surprising me and I involuntarily pushed away from it.

"God, your so hot in my clothes," he whispered, pulling away for a second to do so, his eyes flickering over my body before again giving attention to my lips with a smile on his.

I pushed him back away from me to catch my breath, looking up at him, "If I'm gonna be losing my virginity I don't wanna lose it pressed against your dirty car, thanks."

He laughed, shocked at my remark at first but then nodded. Suddenly he dropped to his knees and swung me over his shoulders, standing up again and carrying me like a fucking sack of potatoes.

I gasped and and kicked my legs, trying to get him to put me down, but he just laughed at me.

"Don't laugh at me!" I screamed, "And put me the fuck down."

"Don't worry baby, I will soon, I promise. I just gotta get to my room."

I blushed at the use of the pet name and calmed down a little, "But, Xae will see us.."

He sighed "Look, I can assure you  without a doubt that they already know about us."

"How?"

He chuckled again, "We are pretty obvious with it, I mean, Xae probably thinks we fucked already with how long it took for you to get that shirt earlier."

"Okay, but that was your fault."

He laughed again, oh god I love his laugh. It's so deep yet honey-filled, so pleasing to listen to, well, thinking like that, everything about this man is pleasing.

"Alright, whatever you say cutie." He said, purposefully placing his hands on my ass to "keep me steady," and he walked to his room, me holding on tight to not fall, my fear of heights being really overjoyed.

I heard him turn the doorknob and I knew we were in his room. He closed and locked the door behind us and slowly walked to his bed. Once we got there he threw me down and climbed on top of me, smirking down at me.

"You're so cute."

I rolled my eyes, "I am not"

"Don't try that with me, yes, you are."

I pouted, knowing he probably won.

"See, you're pouting. You're literally cute."

"Shut up," I groaned, already getting tired of the teasing.

"Don't tell me to shut up, baby."

"I say whatever I feel like saying, don't be an ass."

"You know, I really don't like it when people speak to me like that."