This girl was getting bolder and bolder.

*****

After dinner, Yan Xi lay on the bed to rest. Suddenly, she thought of something and sat up suddenly. Her back was already covered in cold sweat.

After telling Gu Shen so many theories about hotels, she finally realized that Gu Shen had never taken over the hotel in the book.

Yesterday, Uncle Hai said that Gu Ling went back home crying and making a fuss. Old Master Gu had always been biased. He asked Gu Shen to take over the hotel, saying that he wanted to train and cultivate Gu Shen, but in fact, he was punishing Gu Shen.

Yan Xi felt disappointed. If she knew this would happen, she might as well not have saved Old Master Gu back then.

She thought angrily, but she knew that if that happened again, she would still save him without a moment of hesitation. That was her responsibility as a doctor.

After thinking for a while, Yan Xi got up from the bed and walked out of the room to the study room.

She was determined to help Gu Shen clean up the mess and help him reach the pinnacle of his life!

Chapter 47: He Suddenly Thought Of The Word "Home"

At three in the morning, Yan Xi was still busy in the study room. There were many things to do to help a declining company determine its new future development.

She had to race against time.

She did not know how long she had been writing for, but the sleepiness that she had been forcefully suppressing gradually surged up. The computer screen in front of her was getting more and more blurry. Yan Xi propped up her arm on the table and said to herself, "I'll only sleep for a short time."

With a thud, her head fell onto the table and drifted into a deep slumber.

At this moment, the study room door opened slowly and Gu Shen pushed a wheelchair in.

When he saw this, a complicated expression flashed across his eyes.

Even the most loyal employee would grumble if they stayed up all night to write a proposal. Why did Yan Xi work so hard? Was it because of that unmentioned wish?

*****

At seven in the morning, Yan Xi woke up groggily. She shook her numb arm that was used as a pillow and slowly sat up, sensing that something had fallen to the ground.

Yan Xi looked down and picked up the blanket on the ground. She sniffed the familiar pine scent on it and knew who brought it here.

Knowing that Gu Shen had been here, she smiled in delight.

Yan Xi walked downstairs happily with the blanket over her shoulder.

Xiaolan looked at the sweat on her forehead and wondered if Madam was cold or hot. She pressed the remote control for the air conditioner in her hand and was suddenly at a loss as to what to do with it.

Yan Xi wiped her sweat casually and sat at the dining table, sending Gu Shen a message.

"Thank you for the blanket."

Gu Shen was probably having a morning meeting at this point. A while later, she sent another message.

"It's important to balance work and rest, don't overwork."

Then she added a few cute emoticons.

A few minutes passed and there was still no reply from Gu Shen.

Yan Xi sighed and put down her phone.