larenz tate | 𝐧𝐨𝐭 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"about time y'all asses showed up. i called almost an hour ago." Leah jokingly mugged the men as she stepped to the side and allowed them in.

"man, we woulda' been here sooner if O ass ain't wanna stop at the liqa' sto' for a 40." Caine pointed towards O with his thumb, making him smack his lips while he gripped his liqour bottle covered with a brown paper bag.

"offff course it's because of O." Mia spoke in a 'not surprised' tone, earning chuckles from Leah and Caine, as O-Dog rolled his eyes at the girl and closed and locked the door behind him.

"don't start with me, lil' girl," O-Dog advised as Leah and Caine sat on the loveseat across from Mia while O stood near the couch Mia was stretched out on, "and move ya lil' ass legs befo' i sit on 'em."

"that lil' bony ass ain't gon' hurt shit," Mia retorted, not moving her legs, as she looked up at the man and crossed her arms, "and i ain't no lil' girl and my legs ain't little either. just 'cause you taller than me don't mean shit, i'm still a thick bitch."

"whatever you say, lil' girl." O mugged as he grabbed her legs and raised them up before sitting down on the couch, resting her legs on his lap while he placed his 40 up to his lips.

"y'all motherfuckers argue like lil' kids, man." Caine chuckled, earning a snicker from Leah, as Mia and O looked over at him in sync.

"he be startin' it." "she be startin' it." Mia and O spoke at once before they looked at each other, mugging each other while they looked back at Leah and Caine.

"see, that's that shit- the only reason y'all argue is 'cause of sexual tension. i'm tellin' you, man, once y'all get it in, we won't hear y'all argue no more." Leah chimed in, a smug grin on her face, as O-Dog smacked his lips and looked over at the girl with a small mug.

"don't nobody wanna fuck Mia's lil' ass," O retorted, taking a sip of his beverage, as he pulled away from the bottle and licked his lips, "she can't handle this dick anyway."

"ooh, not you lyin'," Mia mockingly gasped as her and O locked eyes, "if anybody can't handle something, you can't handle this pussy. i'll knock the breath out yo' body, lil' boy."

"man, be fo'real, i'll have yo' ass runnin' and pushin' me away, stop frontin', lil' girl." O remarked, turning his body towards hers, as Mia laughed derisively and sat up quickly, crossing her legs while Leah and Caine sat and instigated the encounter in front of them.

"nigga, i'll have yo' ass moanin' and whimperin' with each thrust you make in this ushy gushy motherfuckin'- ooh, don't play! trust and believe that i'll make yo' ass wanna nut in me, marry me, and buy me a big ass house on the hills! now you stop frontin', lil' boy." Mia exclaimed, looking at the man with a taunting smile, as O laughed at her and licked his lips, sitting his bottle down on the coffee table while Leah and Caine let out "ooh's" and "ahh's" before looking at O-Dog and waiting for his sexually explicit response to top Mia's.

"mannnn, stop with the lies. if i ever gave you this dick, you'd be hooked on a nigga! i'd put it down on yo' ass so good, you'd be blowin' up my phone beggin' for some mo'. matter fact- man, if i put this dick down on you, you wouldn't even let me leave yo' crib!" O exclaimed as Leah and Caine hissed before looking at Mia, waiting for her vulgar reply.

"O, if anybody lyin', it's you! if i ever put this pussy on you, you'd me stalkin' my ass everywhere i went! boy, you'd threaten to shoot every nigga that looked in my direction! if i put this pussy on you, i'd make you go crazy! you wouldn't even last a day without tastin' me!" Mia exclaimed as O smacked his lips and let out a laugh.