Rhea Island: Shutting down 6 towers

Author's Note: Alright, readers. Here's part 4 of the story, Rhea Island. Now, unlike the other islands, there will only be 2 chapters for Rhea Island, this one, and the next one. Now, with Rhea Island, there will be plenty of music to play while you're reading this chapter, however, the media above is the main music to play in the background, and you can play the music once Ladybug and Cat Noir go off to shut down the towers. As you're reading, the upcoming music in this chapter are cutscene music. And you can play the cutscene music when you get to a vision from the past. After that, keep playing the main Island theme for this chapter. But for right now, enjoy the chatper!

--

-Rhea Island; High Noon-

After destroying the third Titan, Knight, on Chaos Island, Super Ladybug and Super Cat Noir use Chaos Control to teleport all of their friends on the first three islands to the fourth island, Rhea Island. On the grounds of the island, three large golden orbs appear out of nowhere, then they immediately vanish, revealing all of the people that the two heroes rescued from Cyber Space, including Mr. Damocles, Mrs. Bustier, Wang Fu, Marianne and Grandmaster Su-Han. Then, the whole group spot Super Ladybug and Super Cat Noir near another part of the ruins, but as their normal hero forms, and they also see that their kneeling on the ground next to each other, exhausted. But then, as they were running to them, suddenly, the ground shook, then 6 massive and tall towers appeared from the ground, and shot straight into the sky. Then, the tops of the towers detatched from the base, foated into the air, then three panels extended outward, and turned into fan-like blades, which start spinning slowly, and as this was happening, the blades and the towers all glow with purple cyber-energy.

(on the grounds of Rhea Island, three golden energy orbs appear, then they vanish, revealing all of the people that Ladybug and Cat Noir rescued from Cyber Space)

Everyone: *after being warped by Chaos Control* WOAH!!!!

Luka: Well, that was.... kind of odd.

Kagami: Yeah, but.... where are we now?

Mr. Damocles: I think we might be on the next island.

Mrs. Bustier: Yeah, I think so too.... *realizes who said that* Mr. Damocles?

Everyone: *looks at each other*

Rose: Max? Zoe?

Max: Juleka! Kagami! Luka! Kim! Nino!

Nino: Dudes!!!

Everyone else: *big group hug for their reunion*

Su-Han: Thank goodness everyone's safe.

Fu: *notices Su-Han* Grandmaster?

Su-Han: *spots Fu* Wang Fu? You've regained your memories?

Fu: Yes, thanks to Cyber Space somehow. But, why are you a ghost?

Chloe: *to Alya* Uh... Alya, I can see that you're ghost-like state.

Alya: *to Chloe* Well, you're also in a ghost-like state as well.

Chloe: Huh? *noticed herself* What?! Why am I still a ghost? I thought Ladybug and Cat Noir destroyed the last Titan?

Ivan: We thought the same thing, Chloe.

Marc: But where are they now?

Mylene: *spots Ladybug and Cat Noir* Wait, guys! They're at that structure!!

Everyone: *turns and spots the two heroes as well*

Alix: There they are!!!

Fluff: Come on! Let's go meet up with them!!!