chapter 59 the end

Third person POV

when the helicopter gets there cade and lennox help get (y/n) in to the helicopter. "where do we need to take her?" one of the medics ask. "lennox get her to that ship. ratchets on it." optimus says pointing over to lockdowns old ship that the autobots took after killing lockdown. "okay. get her up to that ship there's a medic waiting for her there." lennox tells the people on the helicopter. they take off after cade, vivian, and lennox get on the helicopter with (y/n).

"RATCHET WE NEED YOU NOW" cade yells after getting of the helicopter with vivian and lennox in tow helping (y/n) out. "what's happening to her?" crosshairs ask. "i'm in labor you dumbass now MOVE so ratchet can get to me." (y/n) yells at him. "im here, i'm here. i have a place set up for you and ironhide in private so you can give birth." ratchet says just before transforming and activating his holoform. "okay right this way my dear let's get you comfortable." ratchet says taking one of (y/n)'s hands and putting his other hand on her back to guide her. "iron...HIDE OH GOD I'M GOING TO KILL HIM." (y/n) yells when another contraction hits. " w..wh..what do you mean your going to kill him." crosshairs says as he moves back scared that (y/n) is going to kill him too right after she kills ironhide. "she's in labor anything she says she really doesn't mean." cade explanse to the others.

"oh no i think she means it." lennox says with his eyebrows raised and a small nod. "I'M GOING TO CUT HIS DICK OFF WHEN I SEE HIM" (y/n) yells once again "oh she really means it." Lennox adds after hearing her yell that. "will all of you shut up she will forget all of this once she's not in pain." ratchet says still trying to gide (y/n) to the room he set up for this. "should we worn ironhide when he gets here?" hound ask looking to the other bots. "no i want to see his reaction when she tells him that she's going to cut his spike off." crosshairs says "i think we should tell him it's only right." drift says looking up from his swords. "drift i will personally take one of your swords and SHOVE IT UP YOUR AFT IF YOU SAY A WORD TO HIM AAAAAAAA FUUUUCK." (Y/n) yells from a distance. "almost there dear almost there." ratchet says while rubbing her back. "yeah almost there ARE YOU PUSHING TWO BABIES OUT OF YOUR VAGINA. CAUSE I DIDN'T THINK SO." (y/n) yells at him. "im sorry ratchet i'm in pain don't throw a wrench at me." she adds looking up at his holoform. "it's quite alright your in pain dear." ratchet says after getting her to the room and getting her settled.

after some time ironhide, optimus, and bee soon got on the ship. "is she okay? where is she?" ironhide ask in a rush. "she's doing good to say the least, shes thretend all of us and you as well saying she's going to cut your spike off." drift says in a calm manner "she threatened to do what to me?" ironhide ask just to clarify. "she's going to cut you spike off." crosshairs says patting ironhide's shoulder. "ironhide you need to be with her right now, she's going to need you." optimus says looking over to him and nodding his head. "i'll stay with her." ironhide says and gose to find (y/n) and ratchet.

"ironhide in here." ratchet say looking out the door to see ironhide's holoform coming down the hallway. "is she alright?" ironhide ask ratchet. "well for the most part yeah, the first baby is almost here and i need your help." ratchet says taking him in the room. "FFUUUCCK THIS SHIT HURTS." (y/n) yells while grabbing on to the sheets of the bead that ratchet put in the room for her. "im here sweet sparks." ironhide says as he gets to her side and grads her hand. "you...GRRRR... are never touching me again." (y/n) says between contractions. "okay ill respect that. but you need to focus on bringing out sparklings in to the world then you can kill me" ironhide says as he kisses her hand.

time skip (i'm not really sure how birth works and its kinda hard to focus on the fight and the birth at the same time.)

(y/n)'s POV

what seemed like hours of pushing mine and ironhide's son was born first but in reality it was only 50 minutes that i had been pushing. "one baby boy here you go (y/n)" ratchet says handing me my baby boy. "he's beautiful, love." ironhide says while gently rubbing his head. "ironhide i'm going to need you to take him i need to push again." i say getting ready to start again.

after more time of pushing i hear the cries of my second baby. "oh my goodness it's a girl." ratchet says. "oh i'm in trouble now." ironhide says looking at the little girl that is now laying on my chest. "if she's anything like me than we both have a problem on our hands. but she will have her brother to help her out." i say looking down at the baby girl in my arms. "ironhide do you want to hold your daughter." i ask him looking up from the little girl in my arms. only to see him nod and move our son so he can hold them both in his arms.

"hey papa" i say looking over to the door and seeing optimus's holoform standing there. "hello my sparkling how are you feeling?" optimus asks. "i'm tired but i'm okay. do you want to hold one of you grandkids?" i ask him looking over to ironhide seeing that there is a tear in his eye. "i would be honored too." optimus says and slowly walks over to ironhide and sees the babis. "this is your granddaughter dixieanne. and this is your grandson tucker." ironhide says gently handing optimus both of the babies. "there both so beautiful (y/n), dixie look just like you that's going to be a problem for all of us, and tucker look just like you hide." optimus says looking up from the babies.

"i'm going to be beating boys and girls back with a stick aren't i." i say rolling my eyes. "we could just show them my cannons, if that helps." ironhide says shrugging his shoulders. "im with ironhide on that one." i hear hound says from the door. "im game." bees says walking over to see his niece and nephew. "so cute." bee adds looking down at them. "no boy is getting close to dixie. tuckers on his own sense he looks like his pops." crosshairs says looking over optimus shoulder along with bee, drift, and hound. "oh definitely not dating any boy ever." drift says looking at dixie. "shes not dating till she's 40." ironhide says getting a hard look oh his face. "she can have a boyfriend if she wants one." i say shaking my head. "absolutely not." all the bots, cade, and lennox says at the same time. "she's doing to have to come to us when she wants a boyfriend. isn't she?" vivian says walking over to me and sitting next to me. "oh absolutely." i say shaking my head again. "just wait till my family meet the two of them." i say laying my head on vivians shoulder.

lets just say taylor is in love with her niece and nephew is an understatement they cant date at all. chris my dad is with optimus and the other bots on NO boyfriends at all for dixie. kenzie and brook are with me an vivian on helping her have a boyfriend. my whole family is together once again and happy. there's no more threats to our world so the bots can live on the farm at peace they talked about going back to cybertron but non of them wanted to really leave so the houses that were built on my family's property came to vary good use.

(A/n this is the end of the book. i just want to thank all my readers who have stayed with this book even when there wasn't update every week. i'm glad that i could get this book done before the new year. Now i can start new books and work on them. i will probably come and add little one shots to this if i have a cute little thought on ironhide and his kids with (y/n) too maybe some with the other bots."