Chapter 17 college and the ex boyfrend

Sam's point of view

As i got to my room i walk in to see that i have two roommates and that there setting up there sides of the room. "Hey I'm sam." I say to the two and they both turn around "hey what up" they say at the same time. I walk over to the side of the room that's mine. "Sorry we set up with out you we didn't know what time you were getting here." The one with (H/c) haired say to me. "Oh its all good i don't mind." I say and the other one walks over and we just stare at each other. " you know what this is." The (h/c) haired says "it the awkward moment" i say "to see if you stable." The curly haired one says "and to see if I'm stable." I say "not crazy and try and steel any thing" the (h/c) haired one says. "Including girlfriends" i say "especially girlfriends." The others two say at the same time "you got a girlfriend" the curly haired one says "yes i do" i say and we look at the other guy. "Yeah i do too" he says. "Oh by the way I'm Leo" the curly haired guy says. "Oh and I'm (ex/n)" the (h/c)  haired one says.

Time skip

After a long and stressful day of dealing with my mom we got to a party but i got to leave early to have a web chat date with michaela. But at the on the way to the party me and my roommates talk about our life's back home. "Okay boys time to go hunting" Leo says "i got to leave soon i got a web chat date with my girlfriend" i say to the two (ex/n) nods and laughs. "That must be cool. My girlfriends in the military so i only get to talk to her so often." (Ex/n) says and i look at him funny "dude that's cool so like she's over seas or something." Leo says. "I guess she didn't know where they were sending her but I haven't gotten to talk to her." He says. Once we get in to the party i walk over to the food and starts to see sembles until a girl name Alice comes over and asks if I'm okay.  She ask if i want to dance but i say that I'm in a relationship but she keeps on going

"WHO DROVE THE FRAKING YELLOW COMARO HERE. ITS IN THE BUDHES." Some one yells and i know exactly who it is and run out and see bee. "Why are you here. Can't you give me one day." I whisper yell at him "Houston we got a problem." He says "yo freshman is that your car." One of the seniors ask. " no this is a friend of mines. He just went to get you a tighter shirt" i say "there isn't a tighter  we checked. So do you want me to park my foot In your ass." He says "what size shoe do you ware?" I ask only for himr to get mad. So i got in to bee and was fixing to drive away "whoa dude you got a ride why you been holding out on us." Leo says "we've only know each other for a few hours. So there s lot that we don't know a lot about each other." I say to Leo. And put bee in revers "i just love caomros" i look over to see Alice "oh my look I can't do this right now I sorry" i say and she just gets in. "Don't be a wimp." She says.

After some time I finally ditched Alice and bee takes me to a cometary. I see Optimus with a girl in a black tank top and military pants and boots. "You couldn't give me one day huh." I say getting optimus and the girls attinton. "You must be sam I'm (y/n) (l/n) major lennox asked me to come here with optimus seeing that I'm injured and can't do much" she say to me and giggle. "Sam we need you help you leaders thinks we broght vengeance upon your world. And we need you to show them of the friend ship we share." Optimus says to me and the girl nods her head. "look i would love to help but I'm not some alien ambassador. I just want a normal life." I say to them "I know sam but fate rarely calls open us. I don't want your world to turn out like Cybertron whole generations lost." Optimus says to me. "He's right you know. He just wants to protect us but he needs your help too." (Y/n) says to me. "I know but i just want a normal life i want to help but I'm in college now and i have my own problems." I say to them and walk back to bee and go back to college.

The next day i was sitting in class and started to see the symbols that I was seeing before. After i got kick out of class and ran down the halls. "Hello Michaela i need you to listen to me i had something happen to me." I say to her "what you hit puberty. And why did you stand my up on our first date." She says "that's not the point you remember me telling you about my great great grandfather and how he went to the attic-circle and how how he found megitron. And started to see the symbols." I say to here and she says yeah "well now I'm seeing them and it all happens after i...." i said but stop to think "after what sam talk to me." She says "after I touch the sliver of the all spark. Do you have it?" I ask her " yeah its in the shops safe no one knows were it is" she says " okay just don't touch it keep it locked away." I say and then i hear something in the back ground "hang on sam." She say and I hear a lot of ruckus over the phone. "Sam i just had something happen that i can't tell you on the phone so i will see you soon." She says and hangs up and i go to my room and start writing on the walls.