She stepped out of the shower, drying off before changing into the clean clothes that had been laid out for her. These fit a bit better than what she'd been wearing previously. She made her way back to the mirror and used her fingers to brush through her hair, ignoring the comb sitting on the counter. Focusing on the wound on her cheek, she noticed the gnarly scar. Although it wasn't as angry as before, she knew it would never heal fully. Even if she somehow forgot about her Maze days, the scar on her face would always be there to remind her that it had all been real.

This time, Electra was done with her shower before Claudia's nagging voice rang through the room. Taking one last look at herself, Electra exited the showers where Claudia was leaning against the opposite wall.

When the woman saw her, Claudia straightened, clasping her hands together, "Well, you look nice, Electra. This way for breakfast. You'll have to eat quickly as I assume everyone else will already be almost done."

Electra wanted to ask why she wasn't woken up at the same time as everyone else, but she was also glad for however many extra minutes of sleep she'd gotten. They took two right turns, then a left, and the cafeteria opened up in front of them.

Claudia gave Electra a small push into the room, "Go ahead, now. Someone will pick you up once breakfast is over."

Electra wondered what would happen to her once she was 'picked up.' She assumed it would be some sort of test, or maybe someone would add more of that cream to her scars. Regardless, Electra spotted Minho and made her way over to him. She slid in beside him at the table, and just like at dinner yesterday, a worker placed a tray of food in front of her. Two slices of toast sat on the plate with scrambled eggs on the side, along with a simple glass of water. Electra couldn't remember the last time she'd eaten eggs. She hesitated before eating them, concerned she wouldn't like them.

Teresa was still nowhere to be seen. Thomas was fidgeting in his seat, and when he noticed Electra he gave her a small nod. She remembered their plan from the night before; now they just needed to wait for an opportunity to steal one of the key cards off of the guards. Electra found the burly guards from the day before, stationed in their usual spot in front of the locked door.

After a couple of bites, Janson sauntered into the room, taking his familiar spot at the front. Both tables fell into silence, and Janson's lips curved into a smile.

Janson started announcing their travel plans. It was essentially the same thing the man had said the day before; how they wished they could've saved more of the Maze kids and how they were now six days away from obtaining the necessary transportation. Electra turned her back to the man and continued eating her breakfast.

As Janson droned on, Thomas whispered, "I wanna know what's through that door."

Newt turned to look at him, "Now, we've been over this. We don't know these people or what they are capable of. Besides, there could be a million other reasons for the vents stopping before that door."

"Don't be an idiot, Newt," Electra callously whispered while eating.

Newt sent her a glare, "I'm not being the idiot here. I'm the one who's actually using their bloody head."

"No. You're an idiot if you can't see that something is going on." Electra dropped her fork onto her tray, sending a glare right back at him.

Thomas shook his head a bit at her, signalling for her to stop talking. Electra conceded, sitting back in her seat and letting out a silent sigh.

"Aris has the whole place mapped out and that section is completely closed off," Thomas continued, gesturing minutely with his hands.

"Who the hell is Aris?" Minho asked.