75 - Arc 6: I am Professional☝️🤓

Read The Devoted Second Male Lead Decided to Favor Someone Else DSMLDFSE RAW Chapter 75: Gongdou I am a professional

www.mtlnovel.com

"Oh my dear, this place is not where you sleep!" A shrill and unisex voice rang in Lu Shijin's ear, chattering non-stop, "My lord, it's cold here, it's not good to catch a cold. Okay, the servant will help you up, let's go back to the manor?"

Lu Shijin slowly opened his eyes, feeling a little shady on his back, propped up his hands, and looked down, it turned out that he was sleeping on a large stone slab.

Looking around again, it seems that the place he is in is a garden, surrounded by lush flowers and plants, surrounded by rockeries, and towering pavilions.

It is night now, and the lights are graceful in the distance, and it is vaguely recognizable that the buildings are of ancient style.

Looking at the person who spoke, he was dressed in ancient court costumes, a high hat, and had a white face and no beards. Although he was a man, he was full of femininity. At first glance, he looked like a eunuch.

Lu Shijin immediately understood that this time he had entered the ancient world.

711 was launched in a timely manner, transmitting all the plot lines of this world into Lu Shijin's brain.

This is a big heroine palace fighting drama advertised as inspirational for women. The heroine's name is Liu Zhenhuan. She was also born in a noble family of Zhongming Dingshi, with a scholarly family. The crime angered Longyan, the Liu family was seized, all the adult males in the family were exiled, and the women and children were not served as official slaves.

Liu Zhenhuan once changed from Miss Qianjin to the lowest servant in the palace, and was bullied by others in the palace.

This is nothing, Liu Zhenhuan has a younger brother named Liu Chengsi, who has just turned eight years old and is the only incense in the Liu family.

As everyone knows in Zhou, men who enter the palace as slaves must be cleansed, so Liu Chengsi will be punished by the palace at a young age, and he will never be able to lift his head again.

Liu Zhenhuan's mother passed away early, and she brought up the younger brother. Before Liu Zhenhuan's grandfather and father were exiled, they told Liu Zhenhuan to protect Liu Chengsi. Of course, Liu Zhenhuan couldn't just watch the one he loved the most. My brother's life was ruined.

Liu Zhenhuan has no power or power in her hands, and she can't save people by herself, but she has quite a bit of beauty, and has read poetry and books. who will take her out of the sea of ​​misery.

In the important harem, there are few foreign ministers entering and leaving, and the only men that can be seen at ordinary times are eunuchs.

Liu Zhenhuan couldn't find any other candidates, so he could only target the eunuch.

The chief **** was named Lin Yongnian, but he was in his twenties. Although he was an eunuch, he was tall and beautiful.

Many maids in the palace admire the handsome Lin Yongnian, but it is a pity that Lin Yongnian is an **** and cannot be humane.

Lin Yongnian was able to sit as the chief **** at a young age because the last chief **** was his godfather. Lin Yongnian's godfather had served three emperors through three dynasties. The new emperor recommended his godson to take the position.

The new emperor remembered that Lin Yongnian's godfather had served in the palace these years, and gave him this face, and then Lin Yongnian was able to sit on the position of the chief steward that all the servants in the harem were jealous of.

(BL) The Devoted Second Male Lead Decided to Favor Someone Elseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें