"You'll do great."

Sitting around a brazen fire, the na'vi ate with their four-fingered hands, taking a look at y/n, between their smiles and bites.
Neteyam carefully passed y/n a dish of colour, "this is teylu, it is sweet." Encouraging her to try the food, he gave her a comforting smile and lightly pushed the food towards her. Hesitantly placing it between her lips, she bit down and warily explored the flavours it offered. "Wow. I like it!" "You do?" "Yes!" Neteyam and y/n chuckled their smiles dancing together with the fire. Neteyam grabbed a polite handful of vegetables and placed them on a stick. "Here." Even more interested than before, she tried the food once more and expressed her liking towards it with a hum. "So good." "I'm glad you like it... here, more." Neteyam excitedly passed more sticks of teylu into her palms, earning a delicate smile from her.
"Tomorrow we will be hunting." Y/n tensed her eyebrows towards him, "I've never killed anything before, I dont know..." Neteyam, though a great hunter, understood and respected her thoughts
"All energy is borrowed, mine, yours, the animals. As long as we show thanks, and use the animal for good, all is forgiven and nothing is hurt." Y/n nodded her head lightly, while Neteyam did the same, trying to ease her, "you'll do great." Y/n took another bite of her food, "okay."

"Are you full?" "Mhm" "Good." Neteyam offered his hand once reaching himself to a moss covered branch of the tree. Pulling    y/n up with ease. Placing his warm hand on her back, he confidently guided her to where she needed to stand.
"We drop down from here, be careful." Dropping down to a hammock like plantation, he looked back up to a head tilting girl and moved his arm towards another hammock besides his, insinuating that it's her turn. She gripped the branch above her, feeling the bumps and edges of the bark and moss, and neatly dropped down. "Good job," he grinned, "now we sleep... copy me" He laid his toned body down, y/n doing the same, and curled his arm towards the opening of the hammock. Slightly pulling it, to let it embrace around him, he remained facing y/n. Copying the actions of Neteyam, like she was told, she raised her arm to the opening, and gently touched it. Y/n's eyes gazed at the way the hammock hugged itself around her, like it had a mind of its own. She then let her dazed eyes, rest upon Neteyam. He looked greedily at each of her orbs and felt inclined to look down to her lips. "Goodnight y/n." "Goodnight Neteyam."

->-> Sorry for the short part again, next time I update I will write you a part SO long you're gonna stop reading it halfway from boredom xx
(I have not checked for any errors, cause I'm on my broken phone, so if there are any, let's just hope they're not too embarrassing)