Wiya Skxawng

Italics means they are thinking it <333

"Finished!" Running his fingers under her hair, he looked at his work with pride. He watched her raise her hands to the back of her head, to feel her new hair and pull the ends of it into her view. "Thank you Neteyam, I love it and the beads! They're pretty." "I hoped you'd like them." Y/n turned around to face him, "do I look more like a na'vi now?" "Almost, you're clothes are Grace's, from when she was an avatar... Come." Grabbing her hand and helping her up, Neteyam led y/n to another tent. "This is my mother, Neytiri," polite greetings were exchanged by the newly met na'vi, "she wears na'vi clothes so she will help you with yours?" Neytiri nodded in reply to statement that ended up being more of a question, with a kind smile, much like Neteyam's. "I will wait out here." 

Neytiri reached for y/n's hand and led her to the centre of the tent, in front of what looked like an assortment of fruit and vegetables. "So, I am Neytiri, and you are y/n?" "Yes ma'am." "Call me Neytiri." She turned away from her model and rummaged around her possessions. "Who did you hair, it looks very pretty." "Thank you," y/n was content with the sudden compliment, "Neteyam did it for me." "You two have got to know each other quite well?" A smile, which y/n did not see, was prominent on her face. "I guess we have." Turning around she held up two pieces of clothing and scanned y/n's body. "These will look nice on you, suit you well. It is a bit less clothing from what you're used to wearing, but you'll get used to it," she neatly placed them on y/n's arms, once she carefully pulled them out. "My mate used to complain for a long time, and squirm like a baby," a reminiscent smile grew on her face. "Jake?" "I see Neteyam's teaching you well," she gripped the upper area of y/n's arm playfully, "don't tell him I said this, but if Jake could become one of us, you have nothing to worry about." She raised her finger to her lips, causing y/n to do the same while they both giggled. "You can change over there, let me know if you need any help".

Y/n walked back out to where Neytiri was cutting some banana and melon tree fruits, unsure of what she was wearing, until Neytiri looked up and immediately expressed joy. Lightly clapping her hands together she exclaimed, "look at you, you look great! I did such a good job." Neytiri got up cheerfully and slowly circled around a giggling y/n. "Let's go show Neteyam!"

Hand in hand, they walked out of the tent to be met by a nice golden glow and a nonchalant Neteyam. Neytiri moved her hand to the back of y/n and spoke to achieve Neteyam's attention, "doesn't she look great?" "Very pretty! Good job mother." Neteyam looked y/n up and down with a pleasant surprise. She looked down smiling, pleased at his reaction, "now do I look like a na'vi?" "Yes, perfect." His beautiful smile showed itself once again and the golden sun exaggerated the contrast of his deep blue stripes and pale blue skin. Tapping y/n's shoulders Neytiri headed back to the comfort of her tent, "have fun, you two and be careful. See you later for dinner?" "Yes mother," Neteyam reassured and signalled y/n to follow him with a wave of his arm and a harsh tilt of his head.

"Now... are you ready?" "I don't know, I've never ridden a horse with four legs before, let alone one with six!" Neteyam laughed at the girl's fear but then tried to reassure her, "Isn't it better because it is more stable." "I guess... Are you sure I need to know how to ride this?" "Yes! Now get on, you'll be fine. You won't die and I'll be here to catch you." "So you think I'm going to fall?" "I never said that." "You said you'll be here to catch me." "Yes, if you fall." They looked at each other, Neteyam with a challenging look in his eye and y/n with a look of helplessness. "Come on, don't chicken out." "I'm not chickening out. "You're being a chicken." "I'm not." "Quack, quack." "That's a duck, not chicken." Without warning, Neteyam lifted y/n, and gently placed her onto the direhorse, looking at her with a patronizing smirk. Y/n was frozen under his touch yet still protested, though these protests were not acknowledged. Reaching for her hair, he passed it into her hand and pointed to the end of it. "This is the neural queue," he looked into her eyes yet managed to grab the direhorse's too, "this is tsaheylu. It connects our systems to another and we can feel and communicate through this connection." Y/n hesitantly began to guide the queues together with the help of Neteyam. Once they intertwined, this wave washed over her, a wave she never felt, causing her to become slightly breathless. Neteyam gazed up at her, admiring the state she was in and examining her reaction. "How does it feel?" "I can feel him... his breathing, his heartbeat, your touch on his shoulder." Neteyam began to stroke the body of the direhorse, "... you feel this?" His hand was gentle and glided smoothly, with a secretive passion. Loving the feeling of his touch she nodded and huffed a shy breath. She slowly rose her eyelids, looking at Neteyam with amazement while he just wore his tasteful smirk. "Now, you will ride. Think in here," he tapped the side of her head gently with his free hand, the other rested on her horse, close behind her, "what you want it to do, it will do it." "Okay..." Y/n's gaze turned forward, while Neteyam positioned her hands and pushed on them to show the force that she needs to hold on. "Go," he suddenly smacked the end of the direhorse, causing both y/n and the horse to jolt. "Neteyam!" Seeing y/n's flustered reaction, he threw his head back and held his stomach as he laughed. Without much choice, y/n had learn how to ride this horse, or she would be well met with the foor, so she thought like Neteyam told her to. Walk calmly, please. The horse peacefully started to walk, encouraging her to then apprise the horse to turn towards an impressed Neteyam. "I didn't fall." "I guess so." They smiled at each other, saying nothing. "Let's have fun then, shall we?" Neteyam mounted another nearby direhorse and quickly formed the bond, without much reaction and trotted towards y/n. "Let's race," he pointed to a tree with a small pond resting around it. Y/n took off with this newfound confidence she had and headed towards the tree. "Hey! Cheat! I didn't say go!" Tell him he's talking to my ass, so he shouldn't expect much reply. Y/n's direhorse sounded this command, causing Neteyam to laugh and think of a remark. Tell her she's a wiya skxawng. "What does that mean?!" "Nothing!" "No, what does it mean?!" "Nothing!" "Tell me!"