Chapter 17: Spring Broken.

Začít od začátku

I decided to not let them argue any longer as I threw the back door to the van open accidentally breaking the door.

(Y/n): Ok what the fuck is going on out here?!

Blitzø: Just the bitch I used to date being a whore.

I then looked at Veroskia and she looked at me growing a smirk but I just didn't care.

(Sorry Veroskia Mayday lovers but she ain't gonna be part of the harem for 2 reasons. 1 being that I can't maintain that many people just yet and 2 being that I don't really like Veroskia.)

(And I'm spelling her name wrong FUCK MAN!)

Verosika: So the powerful human has joined the circus~?

OH HELL NO!

I called my hammer to me as I caught it and walked to her.

(Y/n): You better back the fuck off bitch. I don't care who you are, what your title is or how many people you can give STD's to. I am God's chosen human and the I.M.P are part of my family here In hell so this is your only warning to back off bitch.

Verosika: Your lose.

She the walked away and Blitz was about to tell her to move her car out tye wya but I grabbed his shoulder and shook my head letting him know he may not wanna do that at this moment.

(Did you know Verosika and Blitzø's sister are good friends? Well apparently they are.)

Blitzø: I wasted so much time with a bag of holes like that.

(Y/n): Agreed.

Loona: YOU KNOW VEROSIKA MAYDAY?!

Blitzø: Huh? Oh yeah me and her dated.

Millie: Was it before or after she became a popstar?

(She never got the answer to her question sadly)

Moxxie: You dated a popstar?!

Blitzø: Ok why are you all acting like that is such a shock?

(Y/n): I'm not.

Loona: Helloooooo it's verosika Mayday.

Millie: It's you.

Moxxie: I just- is she blind? Suffering some form of brain damage?

Who knows moxxie. Who knows.

Blitzø: Ok yall are making this a way bigger deal than it has to be. I don't pry into yalls personal lives.

BITCH PLEASE!

(Y/n): actually you do that more than anyone in existence. Hell sometimes you ask me personal questions that I'm never comfortable with answering such as how sex was with Loona.

Everyone else then just had to agree with me well except for Loona.

Loona: YOU ASKED WHAT?!

Blitz then got scared knowing Loona can beat the shit outta him.

Blitzø: Uhh ok millie find a parking space while me, moxxie and (Y/n) try to solve this shit and Loonie may beat the shit outta me.

(Y/n): Your damn right she will.

Loona then started chasing Blitz around the parking lot to beat the shit outta him while me and Moxxie just watched.

(Y/n): Wanna have some fun at the shooting range later?

Moxxie: Sure.

Small timeskip So that way we can continue the episode