Chapter 7: 666 News.

(I don't nessecarily plan to make this chapter very long but it is still a important chapter for the story. Oh and if you're wondering yes I will be adding Hazbin Hotel into this because well there can't be no Lucifer, Valentino or Vox or even Alastor without Hazbin Hotel as for the rest of the details it will be revealed in future chapters anyway I know you're probably tired of listening to me just talk my fat ass off so let's get this Chapter started.)

(Y/N)'s POV

After the whole endeavor with the exterminators with surprisingly 0 scratches on me I had to help Moxxie fix the doors that the exterminators destroyed and Loona decided to help us out since she figured I may be a little tired after the whole battle with the exterminators and truth be told I was a little tired but I still have energy in the tank.

Millie was watching me or maybe she was watching me lift the heavy pieces of the doors but I'm not sure but I suspect she may be Into me.

Blitzø: HEY SHITFUCKS! YALL MAY WANNA SEE WHAT'S ON TV!

And now Blitzø is in a mood again I think but we all stopped trying to fix the door so we all go to tye meeting room to see what's on TV only to see 666 news talking about me taking down the exterminators.

And of fucking course there is the bitch as the host Katie fucking Killjoy.

(Just me I hate her to)

Katie Killjoy: Today during the cleanse someone who looks Human appears to have completely annihilated the Exterminators and has saves hell from them. We plan to get a interview with said individual possible seeing if he plans on becoming hell's next overlord and possibly take the throne of hell for himself. All that and more after the break.

She was then about to kick Tom trench in the face then it switched to a commercial as the rest of the I.M.P looked at me.

(Y/N): What?

Loona: Your famous now.

(Y/N): I wouldn't really say famous.

Blitzø: Then what would you call it Hotshot?

(Y/N): I'd say noticed.

They just looked at me like I was stupid which I will admit sometimes humans can be stupid and Russia is a big example of it. (I mean that in a literal sense. Stop trying to make World War 3 a irl thing Russia.)

(Y/N): Ok well what do you want me to do?

Moxxie shrugged not having a clue whiel Millie shrugged aswell.

Blitzø/Loona: Just go to the interview.

(Y/N): Yall say that like I've been to one before.

Blitzø: Well have you?

(Y/N): Once for a job but that was it.

I suddenly heard Blitzø's phone ringing as he decided to answer it.

Blitzø: WHAT?!

The look on his face already told me who was on the phone with him. Stolas the prince bird with a lust for Blitzø's dick.

After he hung up he looked at me.

Blitzø: Seems Stolas would like to talk to you aswell and possibly prepare you for the interview.

(Y/N): Why am I not surprised?

Loona: Now the prince is after you? You better be lucky if he doesn't want you dead.

(Y/N): Seems someone forgot who is the weilder of a very powerful weapon. But other than that I thought you had confidence in me.

She blushed a little and looked away.

Loona: W-Whatever just don't get killed.

She is such a cute girl.

We then heard honking outside and when Blitzø looked out the window he saw a limousine meaning stolas is already here to pick me up.

Everyone told me to be safe as I just nodded and went to the limousine.

The limousine door was opened by a imp butler as I went inside the limo and when I sat down I didn't really expect to see Stolas inside the limousine.

Stolas: So your the human in hell? Your the first human to still be alive down here

Why is his voice way better in person?

(Y/N): I was not aware of that. But yes I am still alive.

Stolas told the driver to head back to his place as tye limo started moving.

Something tells me that I'ma bout to meet his whole family though.

To be continued

_________________________________________

What did I tell ya? This chapter wasn't gonna be long. Also I was gonna finish this chapter yesterday but those plans went down the drain thanks to my Wattpad page acting stupid for no reason but no worries it's all better now thankfully.

Anyway I hope/pray yall enjoyed this chapter and I hope you all have a good day/night.