Chapter 10: The Interview

(I plan to make the episode in this story that starts right after the pilot which if I remember correctly it is the murder family episode but if I don't do that before christmas then I'll make a Christmas chapter before that. I'm trying my best. I know yall don't want to hear me continue running my mouth so onto the chapter.)

(Y/N)'s POV

They have been talking for almost 30 minutes before stolas directed the hellhounds attention back to me.

Hawk: Alright. Do you know anything about being in a interview kid?

(Y/N): Considering the fact I never had a job in my world no.

Hawk: Oh so that's how clueless you are about interviews. Well just a quick warning kid interviews in hell are far different then they are in the living world.

(Y/N): How so?

Hawk: How do I say it in a simple understanding way? One minute a gay interviewer like Angel Dust could be asking you what your name is then the next minute he starts sucking your dick.

(Y/N): So it's pretty much they just do whatever they want while also judging them by whatever the interview is for.

Hawk: Correct. You catch on quick kid.

(Y/N): Btw why are you calling me kid?

Hawk: I'm a special kind of Hellhound that has lived in hell before even Lucifer entered Hell so you can say while I look young I'm actually a old dog.

Octavia: Oh now I remember you.

I looked at Via confused on what she means when she says she remembers the hellhound.

Octavia: You used to help me go to sleep at night even while my parents were arguing.

Hawk: Glad to see you still remember me.

Hawk: Also I'll tell you one last thing about me. My species of hellhounds are known as Ancient Hellhounds even though I'm the last one left.

(Y/N): Wait- Why is that the-

Hawk: No more questions kid. Time to prepare you for a interview in hell.

I heard him whisper something that sounded like "back when I first came up with the idea for them I was to lazy to make a better name, please don't judge me readers." Is he ok?

Soon the Hellhound grabbed me by the hand and started dragging me in a room.

(Y/N): Wait just one last question before we start.

He then let go of my hand.

Hawk: Make it quick. Your interview is in 2 hours.

(Y/N): What is your name?

Hawk: My name? Well I do go by many names but I prefer my name to be Hawk than anything else so just call me by that name.

(If you find my oc annoying then don't worry I don't plan to use him to much in this book. Only every now and then. But if you like him then please let me know.)

(Y/N): Alright Hawk.

Hawk: Now let's begin.

After a hour of preparing he literally was not kidding about what he said. But I apparently got to bond with him like he was a father. Sure I got kicked in the nuts due to his long hatred for something but I got to know more about him and he seems more like a broken man who is just trying to find whatever happiness there is left in life which I can't blame him. He is a good guy aslong as you get past his grumpy outer layer he built up.