He took deep breath kept on staring at ceiling of his room. Her furious outrageous hazelnut eyes replayed in his mind. Her eyes, her tears, her pleadings, her rage unsettled his mind and gave pang to this heart.

He closed his eyes to take her out of his mind.

'I disgust myself that I fall for you. I hate myself, that I loved person like you from my teen. You are not the Neil I knew from my teenage. My violinist. You are not my Violinist.'

He opened his eyes abruptly when her words grasped by his mind.

'What does she meant by teenage?'

He closed his eyes once again to remember but it was all blurry, in pieces for him.

"She was trying to say that she loved me from teenage. What the fuck?"

"Bloody lier" his mouth filled with bitter taste.

'You are not my Violinist.' Her voice again rang in his ears.

"Violinist?"

"But how come she know I used to play violin when I was in my high school?"

"After high school I hardly played it."

"Nobody knows that I used to go to musical academy for learning. Not even Mom, Dad or Niren."

"May be Meera?"

"No" Neil shook his head. He tightly closed his eyes to remember, "No. I never told this to Meera as well."

"How come she knows about it?"

"I am hallucinating. I was drunk last night and these things are my just imaginations."

"But why I do feel they were real?"

He got up with mind filled with thoughts to freshen up. He gave glance to his son who was sleeping peacefully in his crib. His train of thoughts were broke first with knock on the door. It was Julia.

"Neil, Myra is still not at home. I went to check her room."

"She is not going to come back." His words baffled Julia. Last night Julia waited for Myra but she herself did not realized when sleep took over her charge. In morning first thing she went to Myra's room but it was empty.

"But Neil..."

"Neil" He heard Niren's voice from downstairs.

He came downstairs to see his mother and brother waiting for him in living room.

"How are you my son?" Nandini caressed his messy hairs.

"Hmm" he just nodded his head not matching his eyes with her.

"Did you bring the papers?"

"No. First you need to see this. I got this today morning. Security chief found out that Mr. Peter was double crossing us with E-Care deal. He was to one who passed on the quote price to Sehgals. And this had nothing to do with Myra."

Niren thought his brother is taking drastic decision because they lost important deal to their rivals.

"How can you be so sure about it Niren?" Nandini got one more shock. She was not aware about their business affairs.

"Mom, I have asked security chief to keep track of everyone including Myra. She is clean."

"And you believe this?" His mother raised her eyebrows.

"Mom proofs are in front of you. I am not siding her but looking at these proofs Myra is innocent. She was in your home all the time or in hospital as per her phone locations." Niren turned to his brother, "Now you back from your demand of divorce papers. There is no need of if."