"You don't know who I am and what I can do to all of you."

.

. these are the few sentences Akash keep on yelling continuously, when Ranveer had his enough. Ranveer through the water at him and yell at him to shut his mouth.

"Now you listen to me you ungrateful brat. I don't give a fuck about who you are or who is your ugly fucking father. I know what you and your father do in shadow so don't try to open my mouth because trust me if I did, you will be shitting your pants here. So, keep your fucking mouth shut and listen to me very carefully." Ranveer said with a tight hold on Akash face, who look at him in pure disgust.

"And you really thought I will believe you, for someone as low as you, you are surely testing my power, when you don't even know what I can do with you in snap of a finger." Akash completed and Ranveer let out a dark yet deep laugh which cause his own men goosebumps erupt all over their body.

Ranveer snaps his finger towards jack who walk up to Ranveer and hand him the photos and the iPad. Ranveer with gracefulness, played a video and show it to Akash who look at the video and pictures in horror.

"We......what? how?" he stuttered looking at the video and the Ranveer in horror. Ranveer smirk at him and asked,

"Now, Mr. Rajwant what say? You got any idea what should I do with these proofs. Hm?" Ranveer asked with fake sincerity, Akash start shuffling in his place.

"Why are you doing this? I don't even know you? I don't think I haven't done anything wrong to you?" Akash said with full of desperateness in his voice.

"Tch. tch. this is where you are wrong Mr. Akash Rajwant. The first ever mistake you did after being born on this earth that you go behind my woman. Even with the constant warnings from my men, you dared to go behind my woman-" Ranveer said sitting on the chair in front of Akash.

"Who are you talking about-" Akash cut in between Ranveer, he pulls Akash's hair in tight grip,

"Never dare to cut me in between my talks." Ranveer said, Akash nodded his head in pain, wincing in the pain that start to building in his head with constant hair pulling and the slap and punches he is receiving now and then.

"I want you to stay away from my woman, my Ishika, break your fucking relation, I don't care what you do how you do or your father do, I want you to be away from her. If I see you one more time with her, trust me I will destroy you and your father. Mark my words, I will do so bad to you that you will ask me to kill you your own. So be a little boy and leave my woman away." Ranveer said, as Akash realizes who he is talking about, and after few more ordering around, Ranveer leave the place as his men took Akash to hospital for the bandage.

All the while Akash understood that he has to stay away from his new flavor if he wants to see the sun the next day. From that day Akash never talked to Ishika and even if they meet in some meetings or in parties, he always maintains his distance.

This was not the first and last time of threating every other guy who dated Ishika or even think about doing that, it was just the mere starting of something big coming up.

************************

I shook my head at the old memory noticing that at any moment Ishika will come back to our room. I put those pictures away, and went to bathroom for a quick shower or say to control myself from this intolerable pain which start rising through my body.