She looked at me with so many questions swirling thorough her tear-filled eyes but she didn't ask anything and hug me back. Sensing the difference in air I realized something did happened in my absence. I tried voicing out my thoughts but before I do that she ran out of the room.

I opened the second drawer to the right in the walk-in closet to put my watch back in the drawer when my eyes fall on the white envelope lying in far corner of the footwear column. I bend down a little and pick up the envelope and realize that it was the same envelope from the past where I accidently open the wrong gift.

I saw few pictures were crumbled harshly, and with everything sits with me that somewhere Ishika knows everything. The secret I am hiding is been out. I stumble on my place realizing the broken look she was giving me before. Looking at those pictures in my hand, a memory flashes in front of me.

**************************

It was half past seven at night, Ranveer was in a meeting with some team leaders of his company discussing over best material to purchase for the construction, when he was interrupted with a ring of phone. He cut the call without looking at it, but again the phone rang, with an angry sigh he picked the phone to yell at the person who disturb him in middle when he saw many missed calls from the bodyguard who he left behind his lady love, his Ishika for her safety. He curses himself under his breath a few times and dismiss everyone from the meeting hall before picking the call.

"Sir." Jack, the Body guard asked from the other side, Ranveer hums in response for him to continue.

"Sir, we have a problem." Jack said alerted Ranveer on his place.

"What?" Ranveer asked for him to continue.

"Sir, it seems mam is...... seeing someone." He stuttered a little in end knowing the anger Ranveer have in him.

"He is Akash, Akash Rajwant. Son of Mr. Surendra Rajwant, cabinet secretary. They are seeing each other from past seven days." Jack said with an inaudible gulp in the end.

"Come again. What did you say?" Ranveer asked in most calm voice, but the voice is anything but calm.

"Sir.... Seven days." Jack replied. He didn't heard any reply from other side for some time,

"I want him in the basement in two hours." Ranveer stated and cut the call. Jack heaved a sigh and called the other members to work on the plan.

After half an hour, Jack saw Ishika and Akash parting their ways. He commanded his one man to follow Ishika and protect her from a distance and call him if anything happens.

He with his other members follows Akash's car and soon he pulls over their car in front of Akash's car, and within few minutes, Akash was fainted sitting in the back of car.

In more or so like half an hour, they reach the prime location, they all move out with Akash with them still unconscious. They made him sit and tie him to the chair. Soon Ranveer came and sat Infront of unconscious Akash but not before yelling at Jack for informing him so late.

Not more than twenty-five minutes passed when Akash open his eyes and look around in confusion, but soon he realizes everything when he saw himself tied up to the chair.

He understood that he was kidnaped by one of his enemies.

"Who are you all?"

"Open me right now."