CHAPTER 9

Aria was consumed by grief and despair as she mourned the loss of the sorceress. She couldn't believe that the woman she loved was gone, and she felt lost and alone without her.

She retreated into herself, shutting out the world and refusing to see anyone. She knew that she would never be able to find happiness again, and she didn't want to face the pain and heartache that the world had to offer.

As the days passed, Aria's son, who had grown into a powerful sorcerer in his own right, became increasingly worried about his mother. He knew that she was suffering, and he wanted to help her.

One day, he decided to take matters into his own hands. He sought out the help of a powerful healer, who he hoped could help Aria find peace and heal her broken heart.

The healer was a kind and wise woman, and she listened to the boy's plea with understanding and compassion. She knew that Aria was going through a difficult time, and she wanted to help her.

She visited Aria and tried to talk to her, but Aria was too consumed by her grief to listen. The healer knew that she had to find a way to reach Aria, and she decided to use her magic to enter Aria's dreams.

As Aria slept, the healer entered her dreams and spoke to her. She told Aria that she understood her pain and that she wanted to help her.

Aria was initially resistant, but the healer's words resonated with her, and she began to open up. She told the healer about the sorceress and her love for her, and she shared her feelings of guilt and regret.

The healer listened and comforted Aria, telling her that it was okay to grieve and that she had to find a way to move on. She told Aria that the sorceress would want her to be happy and that she had to find a way to honor her memory and continue living.

Aria was moved by the healer's words, and she realized that the healer was right. She couldn't spend the rest of her life in grief and sadness, and she had to find a way to move on.

As she woke up from the dream, Aria felt a sense of hope and determination. She knew that she had to start living again.

The curse of loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें