CHAPTER 7

Aria was at a loss as she tried to come to terms with the sorceress's transformation. She loved her deeply, but she didn't know how to deal with the darkness that now consumed her.

She tried to talk to the sorceress, to understand what had happened and how they could fix it, but the sorceress was distant and cold, consumed by her own anger and pain.

As the days passed, the sorceress's darkness seemed to grow, and Aria became increasingly worried for her son's safety. She knew that she had to do something, but she didn't know what.

One day, Aria decided to seek the help of a powerful witch who lived in the forest. She had heard that the witch had helped many people with similar problems, and she hoped that she could help Aria and the sorceress as well.

After a long and difficult journey, Aria finally reached the witch's hut. She knocked on the door, her heart racing with hope and fear.

The door opened, and Aria was greeted by an old, wrinkled woman with piercing blue eyes. "What brings you here, child?" the witch asked.

Aria told the witch about the sorceress and her transformation, and the witch listened intently. "I see," the witch said, a hint of sadness in her voice. "This is a grave matter indeed. But do not despair, child. There may be a way to save the sorceress."

Aria's heart skipped a beat as she heard the witch's words. "Please, tell me what I can do," she said.

The witch nodded. "There is a powerful ritual that may be able to purify the sorceress's soul and restore her to her true self. But it will not be easy, and it will require great strength and courage."

Aria nodded, determination filling her heart. "I'll do whatever it takes," she said. "I love her, and I won't give up on her."

The witch smiled, a glint of approval in her eyes. "Very well," she said. "I will teach you the ritual, and I have no doubt that you will be able to save the sorceress. But be warned, child. The road ahead will be difficult, and you may face many challenges and dangers. Are you ready for this?"

Aria nodded, her heart full of hope and love. "Yes," she said. "I am ready."

And with that, Aria set out on the perilous journey to save the sorceress and restore their love.