True colours.

Mulai dari awal

I nod. Walking over to the oven I see that it's turned off.

"Thalia. Did you thought about turning the oven on?"

I turn around and her face is looking a bit embarrassed. She turns to everyone that is behind her.

"Do. Not. Laugh" she said basically begging them. Everyone is trying so hardly not to burst out laughing. But they cannot do it so they laugh.

"Oh for god sake" Thalia moaned playfully.

I look at the door and see it open only to reveal the one and only Dante. He came. He actually came. He looked at me giving me the smallest smile I've ever seen. I smiled up at him.

"No way. Is that Dante Rossi?" Xavier asked playfully trying to lighten his mood up.

"Ahh the one and only darling" Dante replied making us chuckle and himself.

Bonita came up to me. "You made it" she smiled and with that she walked away.

What does she mean I made it? I'll ask her later. Now we're too busy cooking and talking.

"Time for the cake Aurora!" Thalia said making a happy dance.

"Okay. What kind?" I asked.

"I'm planning on the theme being Christmassy"

"Sure give me an hour and a half"

"Wait you're doing it alone?" Bonita asked.

"Let me do my cake and you all can decide wether it's good or not. Me and my mum always made it"

"Go ahead then darling"

And with that I started making it. Whilst everyone else was talking. I was also in charged of the cookies. I always loved baking only because it reminded me of my mum.

I miss her so much. I visit her grave every month. But ever since we moved here I didn't get the chance to. She was buried in California. I'd do anything for her to come back.

"What are you thinking about" I turned around to see Dante behind me.

"Nothing"

"Mhm. Thank you"

"For what?"

"For advise"

I nodded. As I said before Dante isn't who everyone thinks he is. They just got the wrong side of him. Mainly because when he's anywhere he tends to be cold. No emotions showing. He kills with cold blood.

That's why everyone lowers their heads when they see him. But Andrei didn't. And that was surprising as to why he didn't fear him. But that doesn't matter since he's dead now.

I walk over to the oven and see the cookies are all ready. I take them out placing them on the counter.

"Oh my god thank you Aurora they look amazing!" Thalia squealed.

"No problem" I smiled and walked back to finish shaping my cake.

When I'm done I place it in the oven for it to bake. After that I take the cookies from the tray and place them nicely on the plate and putting them to the side. I started cleaning up since all the food was basically ready apart from the cake.

But the cake it'll be easy after it baked. Only had to decorate it. It's going to take few minutes before it'll bake so I take my apron off and take a seat next to Thalia joining into the conversation everyone was in.

"Christmas is going to be soooo fun. I already got the presents ready" Thalia squealed yet again.

SHIT. The presents. I fucking forgot about them. I had so much going on for the past few days I didn't get anyone anything.