Chapter 33 Boredom and Irritability

Começar do início

     as now.

     But when they were auditing last semester, the relationship between Fu Chenyu and Ji Mian was still rumored, and even the class teacher knew that the two of them had a good relationship.

     Cleaning in the first week of school, the two were divided into a group, Ji Mian was in charge of changing the water and cleaning the blackboard, Fu Chenyu was in charge of sweeping the floor and tidying up the tables and chairs.

     Ji Mian was still in a cold war with him, after school in the afternoon, everyone in the class had left, only herself and Fu Chenyu.

     He persisted for a week without talking to him or making eye contact with him, and went downstairs to change the water with a cold face.

     The mineral water of Zhennan Middle School is placed next to the Academic Affairs Office, four floors away from the experimental class.

     The classmates in the class have to drink one and a half barrels of water a day, and Ji Mian has to move twice.

     He is learning Sanda, of course he has enough strength, but moving back and forth to the fourth floor is not easy, and there is a long corridor in between.

     The other boys would roll the bucket on the ground and kick it to the classroom.

     Ji Mian felt that this was water for everyone to drink, so he couldn't kick it with his feet. He carried the water and walked step by step.

     It was almost April, and he was wearing his autumn school uniform, with tiny beads of sweat forming on the tip of his nose.

     After moving one bucket, I put it in the classroom, and went downstairs to move the second bucket without saying a word.

     The boy was already out of breath, and when he moved the second bucket of water, he sat on the steps and rested for a while.

     As soon as he sat down, the bucket beside him was taken away, Ji Mian looked back, Fu Chenyu carried water for him, turned and went upstairs.

     His shoulders already have the outline of a man, and they are growing seriously.

     Ji Mian pursed her lips, wanting to ask Fu Chenyu to put down the water, but he is not a girl, so he doesn't need his help.

     If you really want to help so much, then go to Tongwai to help your girlfriend move!

     However, I remembered what I said before Fu Chenyu apologized to him, he didn't talk to him, so he swallowed every word he said.

     Fu Chenyu moved quickly, and moved the mineral water to the classroom in two or three strokes.

     When Ji Mian went to the classroom, he found that Fu Chenyu had wiped the blackboard for him.

     The stern young man was silent, stood where he was, and carefully passed the steps, begging for reconciliation, the figure looked at him, a little more at a loss.

     Ji Mian gritted her teeth cruelly, and still ignored him.

     Fu Chenyu did all the cleaning by himself, and was late for dinner.

     Ji Mian was restless when he was doing self-study last night, and he used a little bit of force when writing, or he kept sticking to one place, and a small black dot came out of the pen.

     Fu Chenyu didn't eat dinner...

     so annoying……

     The girl at the same table asked him two questions, and Ji Mian answered them patiently.