Chapter XV : The Banquet

Aether informed the guest from the Roan Kingdom about the banquet he was about to throw. He asked Crown Prince Alberu to invite all the nobles from the Roan Kingdom, including the Royal Family.

Crown Prince Alberu returned to the Roan Kingdom together with Noah. Noah will act as a portal for the guests Aether invites to the banquet. Aether had also invited the Forton Empire to attend the banquet. Aether had invited all his acquaintances because this banquet was the debut venue for Barbatos Mondstadt.

Aether held a banquet to celebrate the birthday of the heir to the Mondstadt Household. The day of the banquet was the day Barbatos was born. Aether had only used the guests as an excuse to throw a birthday party for Barbatos.

Venti is aware of this. Venti felt a little guilty towards the guests. But, this is the right time for Barbatos to shine. So, Venti just kept silent and acted as if he didn't know anything. Original reason for holding this banquet would only be a secret between the Imperial Family and the generals.

The day before the banquet was held, the palace workers were given the day off, including Taylor and Cage. The two of them returned to the Henituse Family's residence to visit Cale and his children. They didn't have time to meet because they were busy.

"Ah, I haven't seen Young Master Cale in quite a while. The tasks weren't as difficult as I imagined, but there were a lot of them." Taylor said.

"You got Vision thanks to that, right? Now you are a Vision Holder as well as a wielder of an ancient power." Cage said.

Yes, during his time as administrative officer, Taylor did not leave his office at all. All Taylor has done so far is work, eat, and sleep. Thanks to that, he received an acknowledgment from the Gods for his diligence. One day, Dendro Vision suddenly appears in front of him.

 One day, Dendro Vision suddenly appears in front of him

Taylor got it while he was running errands in Mondstadt. Taylor was startled by the appearance of Vision before his eyes. Cage immediately realized that her best friend had the acknowledgment of the gods. Cage immediately congratulated when the Dendro Vision fell into Taylor's hands. He made a necklace with his Vision as a pendant.

By the way, now Taylor has four ancient powers. Noah gives all the ancient powers he got to Taylor. So, Noah and Taylor meet quite often. Cale was busy with his duties as the Grand Duke, so he couldn't meet Taylor.

"I didn't expect that I would get the acknowledgment of the gods. I was so shocked at that time." Taylor said.

"That means you deserve it! I mean, you deserve acknowledgment from the gods." Cage replied.

They arrived at the Henituse Family's residence in Khaenri'ah. The gate of the residence opened as soon as their carriage arrived. The gatekeeper of the Henituse Family residence knew Taylor and Cage well enough. So, they no longer need to stop their carriage.

Cale, Noah and Cale's children were waiting for Taylor's carriage to arrive because he had sent a letter that he was going to visit. Taylor and Cage got out of their carriage. Cale welcomed the arrival of the two of them.